- Jossed. He returned at 2013 Hell in a Cell to face Alberto Del Rio.
Cena will be the one to end The Undertaker's undefeated streak.
And the fans will rage all over the arena by throwing cans at Cena, thus increasing their hatred Up to Eleven
. Also, fans will forever remember Cena as the most hated wrestler in all of pro wrestling all because he ended the streak.
- He's pretty much the only logical choice: a young superstar wouldn't be believable and most of the other likely candidates like Triple H have already tried and failed hard. Cena, invincible superhero that he is, is the only one who has a hope of making it look possible. Also, there's always a risk that whoever ends the streak will use the clout it gives them to jump to TNA or hold Vince to ransom, Cena's one of the few people they can trust not to try that. They might even use the hate he receives to Heel-turn him Hollywood Hogan style.
Cena is arguably the ultimate heel in all of Pro Wrestling.
If you thought that Triple H
, Hulk Hogan
style), and even Vince McMahon
was something, you may want to think again.
Cena will turn heel near the end of his career.
Cena will replace Randy Orton
as the Corporate Champion, thus solidifying his heel turn.
Cena Embraced The Hate.
Cena will beat Ric Flair
's title record and get booed even more because of it.
When Cena gets inducted to the Hall of Fame, he will be presented as the greatest HOF inductee in history.
...and his detractors will give him the loudest boos to ever echo the HOF ceremony.
- Won't happen. There's a rule in the HOF ceremony that people and fans that are there are not allowed to boo or say anything rude or disrespectful while it's going on, otherwise they will be kicked out of the stadium.
Cena will hold the WWE Title for over a year in his early 40s.
When Cena returns, he will debut a new shirt.
- Probably a shirt with a Superman logo except it will be encarved with J.C. as a delicate way to insult the fans who always refer to Cena as Superman.
- Well, Cena did debut a new shirt, but it was not the one described above.
Cena secretly wants to turn heel.
Cena let Daniel Bryan win at SummerSlam 2013
so there can be a new face of WWE.
If Cena turns heel, his new tagline would be "Rise Above Cenation".
Cena will come out of retirement in his mid-40's or early 50's to main event a WrestleMania.
Cena will get a new theme song when he returns.
Cena will leave WWE and head to TNA.
Cena keeps all of his Titantrons over the years on his computer.
Of course, we have no way of knowing whether that is true or not.
Cena will cut another promo which will be a lot worse than his promo from January 21st, 2013.
Cena will fake a heel turn in a story line just to further anger his critics.
When Cena retires, he will have DVDs of his WWE career every year.
Cena will become the Raw General Manager in the next few years after he retires.
Cena will compete for the Intercontinental Title.
And when he wins the title, WWE will portray it as Cena's most memorable title win in his storied career as well as claiming that he has returned the title's prestige. And he will main event with it similar to his run as the U.S. Champion back in 2004, thus completely overshadowing the WWE Championship.
Cena buys every single toy made of him.
Anyone who hates Cena secretly likes him.
At least that's what the Cena fans would want us to think.
Cena hates his current gimmick.
Cena goes on TV Tropes.
Cena will win the World Heavyweight Championship at Hell in a Cell 2013.
Cena will be the first wrestler in 12 years to unify the WWE and World Heavyweight Championship.
Hopefully throwing down the Big Gold Belt a la Shane Douglas in ECW.
- Well, we'll see how the 2013 TLC match turns out. This may be confirmed.
John Cena's next WM entrance will have a rap group performing his song while he walks down the ramp.
Cena secretly doesn't want to give the spotlight to any of the new talent and he enjoys burying them every chance he gets.
You misspelled HHH.
- Take off your smark goggles for a second; HHH has at least put over a guy from time to time (Angle, Batista, Benoit, even helped Jericho to an extent). Cena buried the Nexus at SummerSlam 2010, and I wish that was an exaggeration. The guy has steamrolled over all talent since 2005, and, with the exception of Daniel Bryan, hasn't really put over anyone. One can bray all they like about Triple H's reign of terror from 2002-2004, but at least it made sense and ended with the establishment of two new stars. Cena has done nearly nothing for the talent below him and he's nearly 40. Nearly every program that Cena has been in has been geared to making him look good. Now, YMMV on whether or not it reveals malicious intent in Cena, but still, it's glib and smarky to just say "lolHHH" when Cena's probably a more flagrant example.
- John Cena tried to get Evan Bourne and Zach Ryder over at least and when he stepped down for Daniel Bryan it was Triple H who then crowded out Daniel's spotlight and made it all about himself, despite not even wrestling anymore. John Cena may have stayed in the title picture for too long but it was Triple H who turned what should have been a feud about John Cena and CM Punk being the "true" WWE champion into a conspiracy centered around himself. For that, Edge and Jericho may have wanted to Nexus to go over and that terrible finish was on John Cena's head but Nexus were going to be jobbing either way (he should have let Daniel Bryan go over then but we will need a little more evidence before we can say John Cena's secret of loving to hog the spotlight is secret no more, much less that he is as bad as anyone from the klique).
- How about we Take a Third Option on this one: they both have golden shovels.
Cena's going to have a WM entrance where he flies to the ring like Superman and use the Theme Song.
Well, who doesn't?
If Damien Sandow
cashes in on Cena, Sandow will hold it for a month then Cena will win it back sort of like in 2006 when Edge
cashed in on Cena then Cena won back the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble.
Cena will beat Alberto Del Rio at Survivor Series 2013.
Hulk's been in Hell, sorry, TNA, for three years without going for the title. He's done as far as in-ring work is concerned.
Cena will go into the WWE HOF as a 20-Time World Champion.
Cena still listens to rap music.
- So that's why he won't turn heel, what every single one of his haters want him to do. His face here◊ tells the story.
Cena will defeat Orton at TLC 2013.
Cena will eventually get cheered again like he used to do.
Cena is a Millionaire.
Some of Cena's fans will turn into his haters.
Of course, it already happened when Cena rose to the main event and never lost and even dropped his rapper gimmick that fans starting turning against him. So it's already happened.
Cena will remain as the face of the WWE until 2020.
Cena and Orton will still feud after TLC.
Cena will beat Orton at the Royal Rumble 2014.
Cena and Orton will have another match, and with Cena winning.
Cena's next color scheme will either be Cyan or Gold.
Jossed, it's Red.
Cena will win the chamber match and become WWE World Heavyweight champion.
Cena will face Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania 30.
doesn't want the WWE World Heavyweight Title back on Cena because Cena promised to give Daniel Bryan
a fair rematch if and when he won the title back. So the Wyatt Family is being used to not only screw Cena out of the win at Elimination Chamber
(which might have led to something like Cena vs. Batista vs. Bryan at WM XXX), but draw his attention elsewhere so he doesn't pursue the title for the time being. (This may also explain why, at one point, Triple H
practically begged The Shield
not to pick a fight with the Wyatts.)
John Cena will beat Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania 30.
John Cena losing on Wrestlemania's 30th anniversary!? To quote Daniel Bryan: NO!
Cena will go back to the title picture after Wrestlemania 30.
Cena will face Wyatt at Extreme Rules.
Cena will tease a heel turn at Extreme Rules.
Cena will beat Wyatt at Extreme Rules.
John Cena sucks.
For New Orleans tells me so…
They will have a rubber match at Payback. It will be an I Quit match with Cena winning and ending the feud and thus Cena will go back to the title picture.
- Jossed. It was a Last Man Standing Match. Cena winning has been confirmed but Cena going back to the title picture has not.
John Cena is a cyborg created in an air force testing base for the purpose of destroying the WWF at the behest of Billionaire Ted.
WCW was the biggest company in the world
and well on its way to destroying the inferior WWF before the finger poke of doom
happened. As we all know, Ted Turner owns more of the State Of New Mexico than the government, Area 51
is only allowed to run their precious airplane and weather balloon tests because he allows it. So when Kevin Nash
and Hulk Hogan
's jealously lead them to destroy WCW's top draw, Goldberg
, Billionaire Ted had a backup plan, a star he was confident could stand up to the onslaught of The Rock
vs "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
, one whom not even the combined might of the NWO
could bury. The air force dug deep into its database of alien science
, offered a deal to a mortgage broker whose business they knew would collapse after the Clinton Presidency, and after two years of toil turned him into the wrestler who would cement WCW's ultimate triumph, the Samoan Submission Machine
! Eric Bischoff
, Vince Russo
, Hogan and Scott Steiner
were not blind to this development though and did everything they could to keep Joe in developmental, the later arguing Joe's design was too pudgy for television.
Giving his grievances to Stevie Richards
during a covert meeting, since Ted sent him over to the WWF to destroy it in operation "Right To Censor"
, Stevie suggested adding his girlfriend from medical school
to the project. She needed money and as a female wrestling fan, knew exactly what would appeal to other female wrestling fans, whose interest in the sport largely declined when Madusa
threw the women's championship in a dumpster during an episode of Nitro. The air force tried again with Victoria's help and produced a prototype that would come to be known as John Cena. Gorgeous
, jacked up
, nearly indestructible
, his only flaw was the rudimentary AI, which was not yet fully developed for the new body type. Sadly, funding for the project was cut as Ted Turner had to divert his attention to AT&T's attempted takeover of Time Warner, WCW's parent company. With limited money, the air force moved John Cena to WCW's "official" development company, UPW, and hoped for the best. It was not to be, AT&T would conquer Billionaire Ted and sell WCW to Vince McMahon for pennies on the dollar.
UPW would become a talent scout for the WWE and transfer its most promising prospects to OVW, except for Samoa Joe, whose anti WWF program was too complex for Vince's best scientists to overcome. Vince still did not have have the money to overcome the government like Billionaire Ted, but his daughter Stephanie, discovered John Cena's AI was only rudimentary, eventually overwriting his initial personality with a simulation of Vanilla Ice
. Vince McMahon would later have Dr. Stevie (whose treachery was discovered after running through John Cena's memory banks and had nowhere to turn to after ECW and WCW went under) overwrite the prototype's personality with an idealized version of Hulk Hogan's. Older fans hated this, but newer females fans drawn in by the resurrected women's division and John Cena, could not help but cheer for him and since they brought their kids along with them to shows, WWE had a new audience and did not need to impress older WWF fans. The best part was John Cena's mechanical nature made him easy to repair, allowing for maximum exploitation.
- Cena's a robot? It all makes sense now.
Cena will be world champion again by the end of the year.
Cena will face Brock Lesnar at Summerslam.
John Cena will have his own game mode in WWE 2K15.
On October 14th John Cena's Greatest Rivalries
is coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray, and on the 2K15 Cover trailer with Cena he said something like he is working closely with 2K this year but he can't give away what exactly
he's gonna add, so that makes me think he's gonna have his own game mode where you relive his most epic rivalries.
- Jossed, but there is a mode about rivalries called "2K Showcase" which John Cena's rivalry with CM Punk is one of the rivalries.
John Cena will beat Brock Lesnar at Night Of Champions and once again be WWE Champion.
is WWE gonna have Lesnar beat Cena two times in a row, let alone destroy
- He won, but only by DQ thanks to Seth Rollins. Thus, Lesnar is still the champ.
John Cena will face Daniel Bryan at WM 31.
Cena will face Lesnar at Hell in a Cell 2014 and wins.