Video Game: Lesbian Spider Queens Of Mars
A free Flash game on [adult swim]. You play a spider-like lesbian queen of Mars and use a magical web-projecting beam to recapture your rebelious slaves who have been turned against you by an ex-lover. Graphics and sounds give it a classic arcade feel.Click here to take the game for a spin.
Provides examples of:
- All Webbed Up: Your primary attack in game.
- Affably Evil: The Queen is as "nice" as a slave-owning Evil Overlord can be, anyway.
- Bondage Is Bad: The Villain Protagonist of the game is a lesbian BDSM-fetishising alien drider who has literally and sexually enslaved various humanoid martians, with her treatment ultimately driving them to hate her so badly they rebel and attempt to capture/imprison/kill her in revenge. Yes, the Tarantula Queen is helping behind the scenes, but they revolted in the first place because they hate their "mistress". It's kind of hard to take a very positive reading of BDSM if one holds the player character up as an example of what practitioners are like.
- Cute Monster Girl: All of the characters, from the Villain Protagonist and her ex-lover to the slaves the Queen is trying to capture. The former looks like a beautiful woman's upper torso mounted on the lower body of a giant spider, drider-style, while the latter are essentially Human Aliens, being pretty women with unnatural red or yellow skin tones.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: She's worth 2000 points if you can capture her in a single go.
- Evil Versus Evil: The whole revolt was arranged by another Spider Queen.
- Giant Spider: A partial example...the lower part.
- Green-Skinned Space Babe: The Queen's subjects, though their skin is actually yellow or red.
- God Save Us from the Queen!: Your main character is a tyrannical lesbian who forces native Martian women into being her sex-slaves; the whole plot of the game is that they are revolting, so you have to recapture them and "re-educate" them. The "Tarantula Queen", the Hero Antagonist, is no better, as she started the revolt to get back against the Spider Queen for dumping her.
- Harem Seeker: The Queen is a more aggressive version than most.
- Kneel Before Your Queen: Your character says this in game as she's subduing her slaves.
- Happiness in Slavery: The few members of your harem who aren't involved in the rebellion against you, anyway.
- It's a Wonderful Failure: Get a Game Over and you get to see your slaves tying you up. If you get a Game Over at the final boss, you get an alternate screen where she has you bound to a web.
- Pixellation: Used to censor the nipples of the girls.
- One-Gender Race: There are no seen or mentioned male martians.
- Planetary Romance: The setting.
- Retraux: Deliberately.
- Slave Revolt: The premise of the game. The martians are so sick of the treatment they get as part of the Spider Queen's harem that they revolt against her.
- Spider People: The eponymous Spider Queens.
- Turns Red: Slaves who get out of your web turn red, move faster and don't leave a crystal behind if you catch them again.
- Villain Protagonist: And a damn sexy one too...
- Villain Takes an Interest: In the ending, the Queen decides that she's not going to live forever, and starts training the Princesses to inherit her throne and her harem.
- Web Games
- Yandere: Your ex-girlfriend is running the rebellion from behind the scenes because your relationship didn't work out.
- Yuri Genre: What would you expect with a title like this one?