*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*!!!!! I started not very long ago, but the Pokémon League chose me because I'm very talented!!! :D When I'm not busy "Gym Leadering" (XD), I usually spend my time playing with my super-strong and cute Miltank and Clefairy, shopping in the Goldenrod Department Store, or messing around here, but really, I don't have much free time, being a Gym Leader is HARD!!!!! If you defeat me in a Gym Battle, I'll hand you the Plain Badge, so if you want one, you know where to find me!!!! (Rumours that I throw a fit when people beat me are completely false and unfounded)
Tropes that the silly people over here think apply to me:
- Baseball Episode: Some photos suggest Whitney is fond of playing Baseball.◊
- Bare Your Midriff: In that photo and that photo only.
- Big Eater: She may call you on the phone and make small talk before mentioning this... and then defending herself by claiming it's normal for her age.
- But it is!
- Break the Cutie: When you defeat her.
- What?! NO!!!!!
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Why, thank you! :3
- Curtains Match the Window
- Cute Bruiser
- The Ditz
- Genki Girl
- Girlish Pigtails
- The Idiot from Osaka: She sports an Osaka accent in the Japanese version and her Genki Girl personality makes her fit.
- That's so mean :'(.
- Meaningful Name: Whitney includes the word "white", which is generally plain and absent of coloration, or normal.
- OMG! It's true!
- Rose-Haired Girl
- Signature Mon: Miltank. As seen in Wake Up Call Boss, it's quite well known.
- Wake-Up Call Boss: Her Miltank is infamous among the fans due to this trope. It has an ability that allows it to affect Ghost-types, too.
- MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! >:D
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair
- Zettai Ryouiki: Sports a Grade C as of late.