Tropers: M0ther Brain
A 16-year-old Copy Cat Sue (pronounced Muzzer Brain) from South Joisey who isn't nearly as awesome as the real Mother Brain. Nah, just kidding. Or am I? This Troper likes to write fanfiction, fix broken links on TV Tropes, and play Banjo-Tooie in her spare time. May or may not be working on a Dramatic Reading of bad Metroid fics soon a la Man Without A Body.
Mother Brain M0ther Brain haet3rz out there, (I'm looking at you, Samus) comment here.
open/close all folders
This troper provides examples of:
- Small Name, Big Ego (Seriously, how many new people do you know who make their own pages right off the bat?)
- Book Worm
- Flat "What."
- Badass Normal (except without the badass part)
- Silly Rabbit, Idealism Is for Kids!
- The Slacker
- Large Ham (in training, at any rate.)
- How Do I Shot Web? (more like How Do I Index Trope)
- Self-Deprecation (loads of this. May sometimes devolve into Wangst)
- Silent Snarker
- TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life (for the record, it already has.)
- Geek (and proud of it too.)
- Overly Long Name (comes with being Greek)
- The Loonie
- GrEnglish (I tend to mix in Greek words when I speak English, and vice-versa)
- Forgets to Eat
- For the Evulz (my reason for doing anything.)
- Unusual Euphemism (Holy Shakespeare! What the Dickens? By the Spear of Athena!)
- Bi the Way
- Shrinking Violet (when I first meet/talk to people.)
Vandalization:For all of the
- Hey mom! You still up for poker night? —Kraid