Tropers: Lord Gacek
M'kay. I'm — or was, I haven't been playing for a long time — Fading Suns player and made that entry (though not all mentions of FS were my own work - my regards to those responsible). I'm male. I live in that funny place in centre of Europe. I left some lines at the bottom so that you may ask questions or vandalize, or stuff.
These are what I consider my best or most notable contributions — treat it as invitation to see and expand them. Take a look:
- Battle Pope entry.
- Chinese Ghost Story entry.
- Conservapedia entry.
- Fading Suns entry.
- Fiasco entry.
- Magiczne Przygody Kubusia Puchatka entry.
- The 9th Company entry.
- A Song For Arbonne entry.
- Witcher's character sheet.
- Do a Barrel Roll -
my only YKTTW launch so far. I've tried several times, and I think at least one of the others was good enough, but, you know.My first time. What? My first YKTTW lauch, I mean.
- Flaunting Your Fleets - I just read the YKTTW Guidelines, and it says YKTTW "is a tool that is here to help make a good article, not the 'Committee To Approve Articles'", so I guess I am allowed to launch. Mwa ha ha haa.
- Won the War, Lost the Peace - well, you said Just Launch It Already...
- The Witch Hunter
- Janosik is neither a work nor a trope, so I put him here.
- Gaia's Vengeance surely divides into three subtropes, dontcha think?
- several edits in Playing With Wiki... One day I'll make them a story, hopefully.
- I developed The Left Hand of Darkness and Dark Fantasy.
- I launched The Hashshashin, a trope by Koveras.
- I also do occasional work on the Useful Notes (Slavic Mythology, Poland, Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth and so on) and related pages.