Tropers: Giant Space Chinchilla
"We are born to dreams and in time these dreams become fantasy with experience these fantasies become science-fiction and with perseverance science-fiction becomes reality and in the fullness of time rationality is gracefully laid to rest"
Original tropes: AKA I've watched too much X
- Collar Of Random Animal Communication: My first trope later renamed Translator Collar one day I will learn to make an alt title to correct this until then enjoy — Close enough
- Catchy AI: later renamed to Contagious A.I.
- Cannibalism Superpower
- Celestial Deadline
- One-Hit Polykill
- Magic Cam: later renamed to Surveillance Drone
- Prison Ship
- Matter Replicator
- Snake Or Naga Or Lamia Oh My: later renamed Snake People
- Mobile Factory
- Mobile Kiosk
- Prehensile Tail
- Instant Cultured
- Get Rich Quick Scheme
- Gorgeous Garment Generation: launched by Prfnoff inspired in the forum
- Spawn Broodling
- Good Lips, Evil Jaws
- The Magic Touch
- Robotic Assembly Lines
- Heroic Host
- Remote Body
- Flying Face
- Pop-Up Trivia
- Multiarmed Multitasking
- Razor Wings
- Fog Feet
- Evil Seed Plot: latter renamed Self-Constructed Being
- Transformation of the Possessed
- Sapient Tank
- Smart Gun™
Tropes I've helped launch: AKA I fall for schmuck bait
- A Magma Man: later renamed to Magma Man
- N.G.O. Superpower
- Our Banshees Are Louder
- Vorpal Pillow
- Spy Bot
- Nostalgia Heaven: was almost the name helper as well.
- Chicken Walker
- Traveling-Pipe Bulge
- Spell Blade
- In The Future We Will Still Have Roombas
- Hover Mecha
Tropes I've helped name: AKA I'm a talkative loon
- Gosh Hornet — later renamed Bee Afraid
- Villain World
- Precursor Heroes
- Know Your Vines
- Cartoony Tail
- Fantastic Fragility
- Set Swords to Stun
Tropes that died under my care: AKA perhapse I need a vacation
- You Should Have Seen It: RIP Art-History not quite trope
Indices I've launced:
Works I watched then launched:
- Whatever Happened to... Robot Jones?
- The World of David the Gnome
- Open Season
- New Kashubia Series
- Rats, Bats and Vats
- Rolie Polie Olie
- Superman: Doomsday
- Lonely Werewolf Girl
- Emperor: Battle for Dune
- Vor Tech Undercover Conversion Squad
- The Centsables
Works I watch and so should you:
- Black Lagoon
- Fiction Science
- Battle Angel Alita
- Deadly Friend
- Tammy and the T-Rex
- Robot and Frank
- I am a Emperor Scientist in training
- My mind is made of equal parts rationality and madness ... most of the time
- Horror does not phase me not blood, not insanity, not war ... and yet comedy sends me hiding under my hands
- Despite the above I consider myself a very moral person ... or at least True Neutral
- Apparently I am the champion of unpopular causes, go figure.
- I like Trope Names that are witty. When I search through the wiki if I do not understand a trope I click the link and gain knowledge. Unfortunately I am not omniscient, so sometimes I am forced break with my naming policy.
- I have many opinions some are strange, some mutually exclusive, and some contradictory; I still have them.
- Yay Today is the first day that I am watching more tropes then are on my To-do list.
- I confess sometimes the posts on the forums just make no sense to me, sometimes image picking sometimes trope repair shop, I still read them.
- Someday I'd like to launch a trope about Augmentation Tokens, but apparently they aren't different enough from Socketed Equipment, le sigh.
- I should mention that I take credit (and blame) for expanding Homing Projectile.