Just a little about myself.
What is UP, guys. My name (or rather my handle) is Chilifro, and I will be one of your resident crazy-ass writers. My style of writing does get quite gory, so if that isn't what you like, then...you know, don't read it. Obviously. I usually alternate between horror and action, usually leaning towards action. I am also only fourteen (and three-quarters) years old, so forgive overusage of clichés and the bad tropes that are lying around here on this site.
Tropes I Believe Apply To Me
- Afraid of Needles: Yep.
- Age Appropriate Angst: And a lot of it. You see that sulky guy with the curly hair in the corner? That's me.
- All Guys Want Cheerleaders: Oh, yes. For some reason, I find myself attracted to the popular girls around campus. Sucks for me, seeing as I'm a hopeless geek.
- Beautiful All Along: Hoping this'll occur at some point.
- Berserk Button: I have a lot of them. And I mean a lot.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Read above.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Exactly What It Says on the Tin.
- : I tend to go off into rants a lot. Mostly about somethign nonsensical...like cake. I like cake. Cake is nice, don't you like cake?
- Light Is Not Good: I'm thought of as the nice guy by most, but get me angry and I will fuck you up.
- Don't Make Me Destroy You: Even with the above statement, I am reluctant to fight...but again, I will fuck you up best I can if you push me too far.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: In spades.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: Sure seems like it, sometimes.
- Good Is Not Nice: Read Light is Not Good.
- Guttural Growler: I am this when I'm mad.
- Hates Everyone Equally: I joke about doing this.
- Hormone-Addled Teenager: Oh, yes. I'm only fourteen, remember? Doesn't help that most of the girls at my school apply to the rule of Buxom Is Better.
- I Thought Everyone Could Do That: I have this reaction whenever I get a good grade on a paper and everyone freaks out.
- Intelligence Equals Isolation: Most of the time.
- Jerkass Façade: I pretend to be a jerk in front of my jerk friends at school, but I'm really a nice guy.
Tropes Others Apply To Me
Be nice, guys...that is, if anyone is going to write here. Get rid of this when necessary.
My favorite things!
- Good Luck Charlie. It is the only Disney Channel show I will ever watch anymore. Mostly because Disney is finally taking a more mature avenue with their humor...YMMV, of course.
- NCIS. One of the best crime shows, in my opinion. Along with...
- Freakin' CSI: New York. Gary Sinise for the win, baby.
- World's Dumbest. I like watching B-List celebrities commentate on dumb people. Mostly because half the time their opinions are of the worst kind, and I like ranting at them loudly in the middle of the night.
- America'sFunniestHomeVideos. I watch this show for almost the same reason as World's Dumbest, but I actually like Tom Bergeron, but I wonder sometimes why the audience thinks some of these videos are funny...
- Manswers. I don't watch it for the answers, though...well, sometimes.
- GTTV. Mostly for the Squee|s I get to exert. Especially witnessing Ezio Auditore about to shank Nightmare. You would not believe the happy-gasm I had at that.
...Yes, I read these. Shut up.
What can I say, I multi-task.
Vandalise below this here bulletin thingy!...well, that is, if you're going to vandalise. Does anyone even know I exist?
- Don't worry. I know you exist. Even if you don't know me. First! -Rivux
- You exist because people think you do. In fact, Chilifro and the real you exist simultaneously, but Chilifro isn't present. Confusing, isn't it? -desdendelle