Unrelated to this Cable
. But is Ho Yay
for this guy
You want a better description? Listen to The Passenger, by Iggy Pop, it's his official theme song. Anything else just read below. Curses! Since you have found me, then I will tell you my secret weakness, Cuteness Proximity.
Tropes that describe him:
- Absent-Minded Professor, More like student, fits him well.
- Annoying Younger Sibling, to the point of having self-diagnosed Bipolar Disorder around his older brother.
- Brilliant, but Lazy, he could be successful in life, if he would do anything after the concept stages.
- Bit Character, If he was a character in any medium, this would describe him.
- Cool Shades, Whenever the lighting permits, he is always wearing brown, translucent, aviator sunglasses.
- Cuteness Proximity, Anything furry, friendly, and smaller than a great dane will result in said animal's name being called out.
- Humble Hero, Bit Character, 'nuff said.
- Intelligence Equals Isolation, Oh so much. But I believe that it is the other way around in my case. Since I didn't relate to other people, I paid more attention in class, and spent a lot of time on the internet. Thus I became smarter because I was alone.
- Most Tropers Are Young Nerds, look under 'C'
- The Philosopher, he is much more like this in his head.
- Proud to Be a Geek, Ask and he'll tell you his zombie contingency plan, favourite NES games, and tell you why Apple is evil despite owning an iPod.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator, he never does anything until the night before it is due, and even that is rare. He also never studies, period.
- Skilled, but Naive, with emphasis on Naive.
- The Slacker, Two bullet points up.
- The Stoic, Now that he isn't the quiet one.
- Those Two Guys, He is one when with his twin.
- The Quiet One, Again Two points up.
And notable tropes he averts:
Media he loves:
open/close all folders
Mix breed of Canadian and American with ancestry in:
First! WOO! -Cable