currently known as Black Mephistopheles
enjoys diving with reckless abandon into whichever series has caught his fancy, depending on the series, weather, and occasionally the hour
of the day.
A longtime fan of anime
, avid reader, and computer programming amateur, he has yet to have an opinion on something, which he has kept to himself.
Be advised, one of his lifetime projects is to be featured in the example section of Unreliable Narrator
, so keep an open mind and a cynical eye on anything offered up by this guy.
Threats, jokes, suggestions of ways to better master the English language, restraining orders, et al. are cheerfully
read and replied to, at black [dot] meph [at] gmail [dot] com.
- All Men Are Perverts: This guy started early, writing a story in middle school, that almost got him expelled from high school. Although you gotta admit, that character did know some wacky things to do with a toaster....
- Badass Bookworm: He can read and walk, without running into things - or people - at the same time. He can bench-press your car! He's also a (former) Marine, so if you mess with him, he can shoot you with a unscoped rifle from a third of a mile away. So...yeah.
- The Big Guy: (Class 5) The wife's favorite way to talk about him to others.
- Blind Without 'Em: Not quite literally, but, yeah. Can read print six inches from his nose, but even that's pushing it.
- Cake Eater: His wife is...(looks around for witnesses)..."significantly older" than him.
- Geeky Turn-On: His wife likes Batman. He is Batman. If, you know, Batman were poor, black, overweight, and based on the West Coast...other that that, they're the same guy, totally.
- Gentle Giant: He's 6'2" (187cm), and 290 lb (130 kg), but really, he's just a great big teddy bear!
- Happily Married: Thirteen years and counting, but their antics still taste like diabetes.
- Kuudere: Type 1. He thought he was The Stoic, but has since been disabused of that.
- One of Us: Likes to pop on forums and lure unsuspecting new members to the TVT site. Does check to make sure the poor sod isn't going to starve from constantly clicking connecting links, though.
- Power Perversion Potential: In reverse - his birthday is 6/9/69.
- Scary Black Man: See the Badass Bookworm and Gentle Giant entries, above, for details.
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: This dude is made of this trope.
- Sliding Scale Of Idealism Versus Realism: Makes Joyce look jaded, he's so Idealistic.