Trivia: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Creator Backlash: After ROTF had been out a while many people involved with it admitted that it wasn't the movie they were hoping it would be, Michael Bay included.
- Executive Meddling: You might be wondering why the name of the college Sam Witwicky went to is not named. That's because after filming both Princeton and the University of Pennsylvania, the colleges forbade Michael Bay from revealing the name of the college after they filmed a scene where Mrs. Witwicky got accidentially high on pot brownies and went around campus in a pot-induced humiliation fest.
- Fandom Nod: Leo and co. are basically pitch-perfect parodies of some of the more extreme bloggers any fandom can pick up.
- Name's the Same: There is a real United States government group also called NEST, which stands for Nuclear Emergency Support Team.
- Promoted Fanboy: Josh Nizzi created a fan design for a movie-based Long Haul, which was so good he was brought to Hasbro and eventually to the actual film production team. In addition to Long Haul being the first new design approved for ROTF, he ended up designing Jetfire, the new Megatron and Powered-Up Optimus Prime.
- Viral Marketing: Rival conspiracy websites mentioned in the film really exist.
- What Could Have Been: There can be a very interesting book written about how a number of factors made this movie the (debated) low point of the franchise.