- The forest battle.
Megatron: "Is the future of our race not worth a single human life?"Optimus Prime: "You'll never stop at one!! I'll take you ALL on!!"
- It's a small moment, but Bumblebee refusing to abandon Sam, saying quite simply that Sam is the most important thing in the world to him.
- After Optimus Prime's resurrection, his intonation to Sam: "Boy, you returned for me." Yeah.
- What makes this especially touching is that we've seen him go to incredible lengths to protect Sam, putting himself in danger over and over to keep him safe. And he sounds so grateful, as though the idea of expecting anything in return never even occurred to him.
- This Troper's mother always thought that Jetfire's amazement at first Sam saying he'd met a Prime, then later seeing Optimus Prime himself, was heartwarming. The awe he seemed to have for Sam seeing this great person in Jetfire's culture, and the awe he'd later have when he saw him with his own optics. Especially when he'd go on to sacrifice himself to give Optimus a fighting chance at victory.
- Jetfire having left the Decepticons, which shows that not every one of the those giant robots was evil. Wheelie, who only worked for them on the threat of death, is overjoyed when he realizes that he doesn't have to the stay with them.