Trivia: Red Dead Redemption
- Doing It for the Art: Rockstar expected to have a net loss with this, and reportedly at the end was doing it just so that Rockstar San Diego could prove it could turn out a good game. Of course, it made a very healthy profit.
- Fan Nickname: Grand Theft Horse, oddly, to fans and detractors alike. Depends on how much you like Grand Theft Auto.
- Hey, It's That Voice!:
- Ross Hagen (The Sidehackers, Hellcats) plays Landon Ricketts. Do chili peppers burn his gut, too?
- Did General Sturn spend his youth as an outlaw?
- The Mysterious Man is neither God nor Death... it's Mr. Dresden from the Orange Wednesdays ad.
- Nigel West Dickens is Mr. Sweeney from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.
- Jeb Murphy, Armadillo's gunsmith, is voiced by Sirus XM shock jock (and self-professed gun nut) Anthony Cumia.
- Jack Marston is Brian D.