- Between the Neverland ship and the Einst, not only does the game's plot depend entirely on the events of Super Robot Wars Original Generation 2, but the Endless Frontier owes its very existence to them.
- Actor Allusion: Plentiful, and depends on which character is part of the active party.
- There's a slight chance Reiji Arisu will shout "WAIT!" (matte in Japanese) when it's his turn during combat. This extends to his appearance in EXCEED.
- Xiaomu might say the traditional Catch Phrase of a certain spaceship girl via "Baka baka" when it's her turn.
- In EXCEED, if Xiaomu and Aledy Naash are part of the party, the former may say "Your hand is burning red!", with the latter following up with "Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory!" when all enemies are defeated.
- When summoned by any party member to perform a "Support Attack" in EXCEED, there's a chance Mark Hunter may shout "Yatte yaruze!"
- No Export for You: EXCEED
- What Could Have Been: During the 25th anniversary event for Super Robot Wars, it was implied that hadn't Nobuyuki Hiyama personally made the request to participate in Super Robot Wars Original Generation universe, Haken Browning (and by extension, the Endless Frontier games) wouldn't have been created. What was his motive? It was due to his surrounding friends and peers all having voiced a Super Robot Wars character while he was the only one who hadn't done one. Hilariously Lampshaded by Ryotaro Okiayu during the event.