Roleplay / Roleplayedingly
; previously here.
Spooky jamjar, of a sort - the world changes every week, and it was almost always a parody of an existing Livejournal Roleplay
, although since the reboot, the mods are too lazy to work out what Livejournal Roleplays
are still going. The game is currently on its next reboot, the mods and players do not want to let it die.
This game provides examples of:
- Brought Down to Normal: Usually worlds involve powers being taken away.
- Played with in regards to the nations. Due to their very basic nature of being personifications, taking their 'powers' away would make them cease to exist.
- Murder Manison seems to take away the nations' "powers" without actually taking it. It kills nations off in ways they should have survived from such as Finland burning in a fire.
- Death Takes a Holiday: Between the burning of Murder Mansion and the attack of the Slender Men, there is one night where no one dies at all.
- Driven to Suicide:
- Sweden dies in suicide because he just wants to be with his dead wife.
- Estonia justifies his want to die with Someone Has to Die (even though he just wants to see his brother and his best friend again).
- Foreign Cuss Word:
- Fick dich!
- Persse see maailm. Käi minu elu.
- Every post ever made by Radek from Stargate Atlantis
- Appearently a good amount of Chinese said by Simon
- Chort vizʹmy...
- Stylistic Suck: Standards are deliberately kept to a minimum. This attracts some pretty good players who just like the lack of pressure.
- Talking to the Dead: In Murder Mansion where people talk to the dead, and the dead can even respond.
- Temporal Paradox: Notably, the nations going back to their own repective times, meaning that Russia imprisoned Poland in 1949, so in 2009 Poland was still in a dungeon, communicating with Lithuania, who was in 1950, who then went to free Poland, and Your Head Asplode