Is a Role Play on the Ace Attorney Online
Web site. It was created by user gotMLK7. This Role Play is set in World War III
in the year 2500. It follows various characters from nine warring nations: USA, Russia, China, England, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Japan. The world's leaders are consumed by greed and want to take over the world.The RP features soldiers from all of the major countries facing off as they battle across the globe for world domination.
As of lately, the RP has lost many players and nearly died out, despite the characters riding motorcycles across rooftops and blowing up skyscrapers
. Eventually, it was rebooted with the addition of "Final Warfare Part 2: Tides of War"
, with a shiny new OP and logo.
This RP was inspired by the hit Anime series Axis Powers Hetalia
For more AAO Roleplays, see Endless Time
and Crossover Central
This Roleplay includes examples of:
- Atomic F-Bomb - Arkady when his squad was completely wiped out.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking - Antonio tells Arkady to first give his men a run-down of the attack on England, Then go to a battle simulator to train his men and finally, tells Arkady to come to a banquet that night.
- Army of Thieves and Whores - Basically what Saburo gathers for his coup on China, though instead of random dregs from the street, he enlists the help of mostly career criminals and mercenaries who work for an international criminal group, making them more of an Elite Army.
- Badass- Every non-mook soldier in the war. Special props goes to Karina Cloverfield for using relatively normal weapons, and to Lawrence Matryoshka, who fights effectively with a weapon that is considered obsolete in modern times.
- Berserk Button - Arkady, pretty much anytime he goes into battle. He tends to shove grenades down throats when that happens.
- Saburo and Colonel Ryudachi to each other.
- Breaking Speech- Antonio gives one when Arkady's men accidentally shot him and goes on when they could've killed a civilian.
- Catchphrase - Reyson uses the phrase "FOR ITALIA!!" on multiple occasions.
- Saburo would just like to remind you that he "is a consultant, after all".
- Cargo Ship - Saburo X Knife OTP
- Character Development - Since this is a RP, This is essentially it's main purpose.
- Child Soldiers - Recently invoked with Samantha Clark, as part of the US's Student Spy Program. Her current mission is to assassinate the Ex-Premier of China, Hou Chao.
- Covered with Scars - Arkady. Received a rather large one from Saburo Kirio during an encounter prior to the series proper.
- Cool Bike - Tath Ki gets one after killing its former owner from the Quirky Mini Boss Squad.
- Didn't See That Coming - When Arkady fires a laser on the Alaskan base. This falls under the category of Unknown Unknowns.
- Every Scar Has A Story - The scar across Lawrence's face.
- Full-Circle Revolution - What the Liberation of Beijing threatens to be. Saburo attempts to Subvert this by leaving Beijing in the control of a successor— Who is really just another member of his gang or is she?
- Grappling-Hook Pistol - Saburo gains one just prior to the liberation of China. It has managed to get him out of several scrapes so far.
- Insufferable Genius: Kageno Kumori, though more subtle than most he's still slightly obnoxious and full up himself.
- Scratch the previous statement. As of discovering the RP Multiverse, he has ascended to a new territory of insufferability.
- Saburo has been shown to be rather insufferable.
- In the Future, We Still Have Roombas: And tridents, too.
- Knife Nut - Saburo Kirio, as the resident strategist. He is an expert with both throwing and melee knife fighting, commonly carries several knives on his person at any given time, and even frequently refers to himself as a "knife".
- Mad Scientist: Kageno, obviously. Especially when you consider who he's based off.
- Nonchalant Dodge: Saburo is a master of Type 1, to the point where he is able to dodge boomerang-buzzsaw-two-handed swords.
- Oh Crap: A few moments, including:
- The soldiers at Alaska, when a giant space laser was firing at them
- General reaction to anyone throwing a grenade.
- Or having it shoved down their throats.
- The Assassins, before their respective kills by Lawrence and Tath Ki.
- Lawrence and Tath Ki, while fleeing an exploding skyscraper which they crashed a helicopter into.
- The Russians as the Chinese citizens join the Great Rebellion.
- General reaction to a weather machine ravaging the Russian coast.
- Professional Killer - Many of the criminals recruited by Saburo to invade China.
- Prongs of Poseidon - Lawrence wields a type 4, somehow managing to make a weapon obsolete in modern times a force to be reckoned with.
- Quirky Miniboss Squad: The NPC Assassins from the Rebellion in China. Made up of an insane swordsman, a motorcycle riding gunslinger, a sniper battle butler, and a super soldier who regenerates himself. And worst of all, they were cosplayers.
- Real Life Writes the Plot - What caused the slow decline of the RP. Even with the recent reboot/sequel, activity and players are not up to par with its original.
- The unfortunate reason why Lawrence and Dexter West can no longer end their story arc, where the latter killed the former's family.
- Rebellious Rebel - Tath Ki, after Saburo's army takes over.
- Sword and Gun - Most of the characters use either or, notably Tath Ki.
- Super Soldier - One of the members of the Quirky Miniboss Squad from the Liberation of Beijing Arc was this, with the ability to regenerate his body and armed with super-strength. He was killed by Lawrence after taking a trident wound, several bullet wounds, amongst many others. It took a RPG to finally kill him off for good, and even then Lawrence still had to finish his barely-surviving remains.
- Tank Goodness - Kageno's usual mode of transport. Could almost be considered a Weapon of Choice alongside his pistol.
- Teen Super Spy - Well, not exactly a Super Spy, but Samantha Clark sure is a teen.
- The Bad Guy Wins - Possibly Saburo Kirio's takeover of China. Whether he becomes a villain or not remains to be seen.
- The Chessmaster - Saburo Kirio, of course. Amongst other things, he's created effective battle plans, tricked his superiors, and sent the other Japanese soldiers on a wild goose chase, just for fun. And of course, he loves to mess with Ryudachi.
- The Strategist - Saburo, as well as Arkady, and Karina.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech - Saburo delivers one to Ex-Premier Hou Chao... with his red eyes going nuts and sporting a Slasher Smile and cutting the Premier several times before trying to finish him off for good.
- The Pen Is Mightier - With none of his signature knives on hand, Saburo finishes assassin Yuri Rin by stabbing her in the stomach with a pen.
- Trick Bullet - Kageno's primary form of offense.
- War for Fun and Profit - The entire premise of the war.
- Weather Control Machine
- Knife Nut - Saburo? No, why would you think that?
- Killed Off for Real - Napoleon, for one, followed by Stephano... How tragic.
- Evil Laugh - Kageno Kumori has a rather familiar one... Not surprising, considering who he's based on. (It's Kululu.)