Recap: The X Files S 01 E 10 Fallen Angel
- Black Dude Dies First
- Conspiracy Theorist: Max Fenig.
- Downer Ending: Max is abducted and his body is reported found miles away.
- Flashback: Very brief — Deep Throat gives Mulder a tip.
- Hero Insurance: How come Mulder was not arrested?
- Mulder was arrested by the Air Force, repeatedly, and faced an inquiry back at headquarters for his interfering with "the recovery of a downed Libyan fighter jet". As for why he didn't get punished, it's heavily implied that his informant Deep Throat is very high-ranking and countermanded the recommendations of the committee, otherwise he would have.
- Infrared Xray Camera: One alien is seen through a heat-source sensing device.
- Mysterious Informant: Deep Throat.
- Myth Arc
- Neurodiversity Is Supernatural: Mulder thinks that Max's epilepsy is caused by aliens.
- Red Shirts: A lot of military personnel get barbecued this episode.
- Stock Episode Titles: 13 uses
- Table Space: The professional responsibility hearing with Section Chief McGrath.
- Visible Invisibility: Aliens, shown as distortion of the background or rushing camera.