In the second "look-into-the-future" episode, the Simpson family visits an Indian casino after their camping trip to Larval Lake gets canceled due to an insect infestation (that has eaten the comment book and stolen the park ranger's class ring — followed by the skin, fat, and muscle off his hand), where Bart gets a vision of his future as a Devry Institute dropout looking to hit the big time as a musician, while Lisa is the first heterosexual female President of the United States, trying to get the country back on track after Donald Trump's disastrous stint as President.
- Call Back: Marge's gambling problem from "$pringfield, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Legalized Gambling" and Arthur Crandall and his ventriloquist dummy, Gabbo, who once had their own kids' show on "Krusty Gets Kanceled"
- Hilarious in Hindsight: This episode didnít slouch in predicting a Trump presidency (in fairness, though, Donald Trump has tried to run for president since the late 1990s. It's just that the 2016 presidential race is the first time it actually caught on) — or the possibility of having a woman for a U.S. President.
- Lenny's line, "Don't blame me. I voted for Chastity Bono," is either this, Harsher in Hindsight, or very dated, considering that Chastity Bono got a sex change operation and goes by Chaz. On the other hand, it brings some Fridge Brilliance to Lisa's line about being the first heterosexual woman to be elected U.S. President, since it implies that Chastity Bono probably ran for president after she came out as a female-to-male transsexual.
- Shout-Out: When Bart came out of Gabbo's box, Arthur Crandall assumed he wished fot it so much Gabbo ended up becoming a real boy.
- Will Not Tell a Lie: When Lisa asked Bart what her future was like, he told her she'd have "some government job".