Recap: The Simpsons S 11 E 18 Days Of Wine And Dohses
After realizing how much of an embarrassment he is when he's drunk, Barney decides to go sober and stay sober. Meanwhile, Bart and Lisa enter a photography contest.
- The Alcoholic: Barney drinks so much that Duff Brewery workers once posed for a photograph with a sign reading "Thank you, Barney".
- Forgotten Birthday: Barney thinks his friends forgot his birthday but it's him that, due his alcoholism, forgot the party.
- Noodle Incident: Barney has an arm handcuffed to a police car door and doesn't remember how or when it happened. His friends say they can't imagine him without it.
- Paper-Thin Disguise:
- During a videotape of Barney's birthday party, there's a scene where he's dressed like Marge. Homer initially mistakes him for the real Marge.
- A TV ad about a photography contest features a "mysterious prize". The wrapping's shape makes it obvious that the prize is a bicycle. A kid shows up and rides the still wrapped bicycle.