Recap: Star Trek Deep Space Nine S 02 E 25 Tribunal
While trying to enjoy his vacation, O'Brien gets arrested by Cardassians. And thrust into their bizarre "legal" system.
- Butt Monkey: O'Brien can't even go on vacation without becoming one.
- Kangaroo Court: The inane and insane Cardassian "legal" system in on full display here.
- Exhibit A: "You have the right to refuse to answer questions, but such refusal may be construed as a sign of guilt."
- Kill and Replace: The fate of the real Raymond Boone. Eight years ago.
- Large Ham: Conservator Kovat. He's more of a theater actor than a lawyer.
- Retirony: Kovat tells Odo that he's only a year to retirement, so he doesn't want this trial screwed up. After he in fact wins, Kovat fearfully says "They'll kill me..."
- Think of the Children!: Kovat says those four words at the beginning of one of his speeches.