: A lifeform that is considered 'perfect'.
- Straight: Evulz was created by the Alphagens to guide humanity. It didn't go as planned.
- Exaggerated: Evulz ignores the laws of the setting due to his power.
- Downplayed: Evulz is powerful and highly adaptable, but not invincible.
- Evulz was designed to lead us. His name was once Jehovah.
- Evulz was designed to try and create humans who could do much more than current. Due to his upbringing, he ended up rather nasty.
- Subverted: Evulz seems invincible...until the Technological Recon Organization Protecting Earth finds and uses its Weaksauce Weakness to kill it dead...
- Double Subverted: ...Until it got back up and laughed at the puny humans falling for his ruse. Then devouring them For the Evulz
- Parodied: Evulz is the Ultimate Life Form... of the Thumpton Public Middle School 8th-Grade Class.
- Zig Zagged: Evulz is the Ultimate Life Form... of the Thumpton Public Middle School 8th-Grade Class. Which happens to be in the biggest cosmic megacity in the universe. Except for Awesometown. But they have an actual ULF.
- Averted: There are no invincible/omnipotent creatures.
- Enforced: "C'mon, man! TROPE just killed Satan! We need to have something INDESTRUCTIBLE, or viewers will get bored."
- Lampshaded: "Oh, come on. I'm 5 billion next Tuesday, and I pee molten iron. D'ya think some lousy bullet will work on me?"
- Invoked: The Alphagens have a lot of stuff to do, you know. They're very busy.
- Exploited: The Betagens allowed their masters to create Evulz so they could corrupt him in vengeance for their subjugation.
- Defied: In response to "Lampshaded" "Pee molten this".
- Discussed: "Come on, man! Why would you possibly need to make something like that!?" "...We were really busy...?"
- Conversed: "Wait, okay the only way something like that could have evolved in such a way is if it were native to frackin' Fire and Brimstone Hell!"
- Deconstructed: The ultimate being wouldn't notice the efforts directed against it. It would just take what it wanted, when it wanted. The heroes are little more than glorified hors-d'oeuvres.
- Reconstructed: Regardless of a being's power, it is still bound by the laws of physics. All the heroes need is enough firepower. It will eventually go down.
Perfection lies within the Ultimate Life Form