- Oasis and Bun Bun from Sluggy Freelance. Kill tallies here.
- After alien Santa's army was wiped out, he casually took the field alone and demolished half of Halloween.
- Nightmare from Sidekicks proved how powerful she was when she effortlessly annihilated the countless Alex clones that attacked her. To put this in perspective, just three of said Alex clones were able to overwhelm another superhero only moments before.
- Shogun from Harkovast kills what is literally a small army of Nameless warriors. To make matters worse, about half way through he pauses to announce that (despite having him ridiculously outnumbered) THEY are the ones who are all going to die.
- Skoll of Cry Havoc has a body count of a paltry fourteen. Take note however that four of those kills were with a sword against assault rifles and shotguns. Three more were the crew of a main battle tank. That she charged down. As it fired every weapon it had. And hit her. Suffice to say, she worked for those kills.
- In Super Temps that is main character Skully in a nutshell. Her powers allow her to decimate any threat so well that she has to hold herself back. If she went off the deep-end at any point, mass destruction and chaos would ensue!
- Girl Genius, being set in a world of mad science, has plenty.
- Zeetha is a one-girl army, killing every one of the pirates that abducted her, then blowing up their fleet, then blowing up their base - all while recovering from an illness that had made her sick for weeks and given her hallucinations. Also an example of Did Not Think This Through - she forgot to leave any alive to ask them where her homeland was.
- Also, any strong Spark with little preparation can be an enormous trouble.
- An army of war stompers arrives. Gilgamesh Wulfenbach walks out of the gate to meet dear guests, alone. It goes very well indeed.
- Agatha Heterodyne, the titular Girl Genius, also gets her moments, particularly when armed with a weapon of her own creation. Like the lightning generator that blows up half the town, or a death ray that makes a hole in a mountain some miles off.
- Goblins has Kore, a very badass and very evil paladin who has apparently wiped out armies of orcs and ogres single-handedly.
- Every member of the The Order of the Stick. Belkar is a sexy shoeless god of war, Vaarsuvius is a mage with a trigger finger, Durkon is the giant dwarf, and even Haley can hold her own against multiple foes. The only official one who isn't is Elan, but he's working on it.
- The big ones, though, are Roy, V, and Belkar. Between strips 917 and 924, the three, in rapid succession, face down an entire army. First Roy, effectively alone, with hundreds of arrows raining down upon him, as well as thousands of incoming soldiers, proceeds to speak confidently about surviving for hours until dusk- and then starts making good on that statement. As he's slowly overrun, though, V comes back from Hell] sets up a Wall of Fire around the protagonists, putting the attacking army on the defensive. Then, as the fires begin to lie low, Belkar hijacks an Allosaurus and proceeds to rip the entire army to shreds with it.
- At first, Elan had no notable fighting capabilities at all, but after becoming a Dashing Swordsman, he's definitely getting there, and can now hold his own against multiple foes. In strip 918, he actually tries to invoke this against Tarquin's army, but unfortunately, since Tarquin is Elan's father, they refuse to fight him out of fear.
- Karnak in Dominic Deegan by necessity. It's noted he doesn't really seem to gain or keep followers very well, so any battles he ends up fighting, he pretty much has to do it on his own. Being the single most powerful demon in Hell by this point certainly helps.
- In one of the latest arcs, we see a battle. On one side, Demon Siegfried and a gigantic battalion of demons. On the other hand, Karnak. The tagline? Two armies clashing.
- Pick any member of the main cast in Chaos Theory. Each of them can dish out epic destruction in their own way.
- Clayton applies liberal amounts of Conservation of Ninjutsu, taking on a small army by himself on a regular basis.
- Connor hacks into a security system to make people get killed by their own defenses.
- Kevin drops explosives everywhere, leaving mostly rubble and singe marks.
- Troy literally punches out tanks and wields an AA gun like a pistol.
- Almost every single notable character in Homestuck; however Jack Noir takes the cake, who lights a planet on FIRE, and casually destroys at least 15 more as well as later destroying an entire universe from the outside. Even before he go he got powers of a First Guardian , he was qualified as this - right after he get powers of the the Black Queen and King, he proceed to end the war between Prospit and Derse by singlehandedly slaughtering both armies.
- In The Adventures of Dr. McNinja, the Doctor does this regularly. A later chapter introduces the "Inverse Ninja Law", which reads, "One ninja is an elite and powerful adversary. Multiple ninjas make a group of faceless and incompetent pawns."
- In American Barbarian, Rick himself.
- Several characters in Tower of God, especially Zahard's Princesses like Yuri and Maschenny, High Rankers like Yu Han Sung and Ha Jinsung as well as Zahard and his 10 Great Warriors. For them it is already at the point of subversion because what they are able to do has reached a terrifying notoriety.
- Ha Jinsung showed just why he is ranked in the Top 100 when he stormed his former pupil's secret hideout and annihilated all of the guards without so much as breaking a sweat.
- Then there is the case of Irregulars, those whose presence violates the basic rules of the Tower. Mostly because they were able to open the doors to the Tower themselves, they are among the most powerful beings in the Tower, so powerful in fact, that they are either the highest ranked Rankers or go even above that. Urek Mazino was able to climb the Tower in around fifty years, 10 times faster than average, and even overwhelmed Arie Honnote before becoming a Ranker. Enryu killed the Guardian of the 43rd Floor, even though they were considered practically immortal and unbeatable. And finally, Phantaminum appeared out of nowhere, stormed Zahard's castle, killed hundreds of High Rankers in his way, reached Zahard and decided, for some unknown reason, to leave again. In the end, there was no choice but to make him the highest ranked of the Tower.
- On a smaller scale, Ja Wangnan convinced Baam to make a truce with him because even if he was strong, he wouldn't hold out against the next six contestants. When the rest arrive and start squabbling, Baam decides to fight them all and nearly beats all but Wangnan, whose lucky skills and PokéBombs save his ass.
- Characters in Mushroom Go see Mario as this.
Sasha: The toads had already sent their army to aid in the liberation process. Their REAL army.
- In Commander Kitty, Nin Wah shows clear signs of being one of these.
- Jacob Doe in Genocide Man has taken on large groups of both wannabe bioterrorists and professional soldiers with nothing but his augmentations and a handgun (granted a full-auto railgun with sarin-tipped darts). It's said that Genocide Men are designed to take on armies. Later on, the real psycho among the Genocide Men casually slaughters an entire city, its denizens helpless to stop him, to draw Jacob out.
- In the later stages of Bob and George, George. As soon as he figures out his mass-unconsciousness chain-lightning attack, he gains the ability to nonlethally (sort of) disable entire armies of ninjas.
Mega Man: How are we going to get past all those ninjas?
George: Any more stupid questions?
- Skin Horse: Unity is an undead supersoldier created by the US government. She's been known to eat bombs, accidentally break through twenty feet of concrete, and fight off small superhuman armies. When a four-star general throws troops at her, Unity thanks her, and her friends just sit by to watch the carnage.
Dr. Lee: [thinking] This was the vision in my mind, long ago. The beautiful nightmare: Now it looks upon me with leaden eyes. She is a poem of perfect violence. She is my shining Enyo, my radiant Bellona.
Soldier: HOLY MOTHER OF— [explosion]
Officer: GUNSHIPS! GUNSHIPS TO CHESIRE NOW!
Unity: Aw yeah, it's on.
Sweetheart: Yeah, I remember the first time I saw Unity do a client intervention.
Tip: I'm gonna get a soda. Anyone else want a soda?
- Kill Six Billion Demons has the angels, beings created to keep the law in Throne, and as such each of them are unstoppable badasses who can slaughter their way through entire armies with casual disregard. The angel known as 82 White Chain Born In Emptiness Returns To Subdue Evil debuts by effortlessly dispatching an entire Guild using nothing but their palms. White Chain is one of the less powerful angels. Oh, and they explode upon death.
"I wasted five hours of hard fighting and a hundred and fifty of my best men bringing it down. Then it exploded." - General Yross of the Yellow Moon Brood, on fighting angels
- The legendary swordswoman Meti once fought ten thousand men, completely naked, with only a single sword. She won.
- Meti's pupil, Mathangi Ten Meti Mantra, also known as Murder The Gods and Topple Their Thrones, is able to kill boatloads of people in a district-sized gang war without standing up from her bar stool at a noodle vendor, or even turning around to them. With a broken sword.
- The Conquering King Zoss slew all of the Prime Angels of Throne, all by himself.