Nightmare Fuel: Creepshow
- The end of They're Creeping Up on You! is absolutely horrifying with cockroaches pouring out of an old man's mouth. Also an example of Nausea Fuel and Paranoia Fuel.
- Also, Richard's revenge. Being immobilized in sand while the tide gets closer and closer to you and ultimately covers you.
- Harry threatening Richard is more scary in that sense too. Especially when he manages go through with it after his death.
- That thing in the crate. Some reptilian ape that's immortal and has a mouth full of fangs.
- The Hey, It's That Guy! moment concerning Leslie Nielsen turned sour after it became clear how convincingly freaky Nielsen is in this movie.
- The ending of The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill is as unsettling as it is sad. Poor Jordy has been completely consumed by the alien vegetation, to the point where he can barely move. He has nothing left to do then put himself out of his misery with a double barrel shotgun. The worst part is that the vegetation is still growing, and heading for larger civilization.