Nightmare Fuel: Black Lagoon
- Anything Hansel and Gretel do.
"My mother has killed me... my father is eating me... my brothers and sisters sit under the table, picking up my bones! They'll bury them, under the cold marble stones..."
- They are prepubescent Blood Knights. And they don't just like violence, it turns them on. Just look at the close-up of cute little Hansel sporting a Slasher Smile as blood streams down his face. And then there's the gleeful nonchalance as they revel in the blood. See, in an adult, that's creepy but also Crazy Awesome. Not in little kids. And that's without the Harmful to Minors backstory.
- Their attack on the bar in their debut episode. They hack and blast everyone there to pieces, and the one guy who tries to run gets captured and dragged back to their apartment, where they hammer nails into his head until he dies For the Evulz. Even the people who hired them are disgusted by that.
- Their backstories are horrifying as well, all the more because it's Truth in Television.
- Most of the Omake's are quite humorous. Number 5 however...
- Chaka's actions towards Yukio Washimine.
- Roberta's Sanity Slippage during the El Baile de la Muerte arc.
- Think about it, you are an heir to the Yakuza and you will rule by an age which you are still in high school. The stress of having to maintain an organized crime group, coupled will the existing stress of having to study and go to school, will pretty much drive the would-be ruler to suicide, as demonstrated with Yukio.
- Whenever Revy goes into "Whitman Fever" mode, she can be absolutely terrifying.
- Anytime Eda removes her shades, the laid-back party girl persona vanishes completely as she enters her CIA mode with a look that could kill the most macho of men. It's quite unnerving on how much of a change it is. Even Mr. Chang lost his cool after one phone call with the lady. And this whole time we thought Balalaika was the ruler of Roanapur? Even more creepy is the way that she warns Rock not to try and learn any more about her affiliations, indicating that she may or may not truly consider them anything, let alone friends. Yeah, it's that creepy.
- Rock has become pretty damn scary himself after the events of the El Baile De La Muerte arc pushed him over the edge. Take a look at his expression◊ near the end of the arc when he approached Garcia to ask a favor.
- Seeing sweet Yukio turn into a Yakuza boss and dreaming about moving to Roanapur.