Bob Kelso. He added a funny voice to keep it fresh.
Let's say somebody is talking about something you have no interest in. Now, you could say, "yeah, whatever
", but that lacks a certain ... flair. Fortunately, there is a better alternative:
Pronounce the phrase, "What has two thumbs and doesn't care?"
Hold up both hands at chest level, fingers curled and thumbs out, with the thumbs pointing toward yourself.
Step 3: (optional)
Naturally, the expression may be easily modified to express other things.
open/close all folders
- A Sid The Sexist strip in Viz from back in the 1990s had "What's got two thumbs, speaks French and likes bler jobs?" (The answer, of course, was Moi, and the speaker was injured by the recipient of this chat up line.)
- In Year One: "Who has two thumbs and wants another hot oil rub?"
- In Insomnia: "Who has two thumbs and loves blowjobs?"
- In The Limey, Nicky Katt's character tells the "loves blowjobs" variety.
Live Action TV
- Rob Van Dam implies this.
- One Stephen Lynch routine parodies the old days of vaudeville, with David Josefsberg.
Stephen: Yes David...
David: Who has two thumbs and likes blowjobs?
Stephen: I don't know David, who has two thumbs and likes blowjobs?
David: This guy!
- The Literal Video Version of "Billie Jean" has Who has two thumbs and likes BJ?/ The answer's this guy!/ This guy likes Billie Jean!/ (That's what I thought BJ means!).
- After announcing himself the winner of a contest he created, Josh Ramsay of Marianas Trench then declared "Hey, what has two thumbs and just won the contest? This guy!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H70x96msjsY
- The xkcdb version.