"Hey there everyone! Ari Zonia here!"
— Ari Zonia, with her signature intro.
Ari Zonia (First name Emily) is a small time Let's Player that started her Let's Play career October of 2012
While the channel is still small, most of her inspiration for the channel's content comes from ProtonJon
. Her content is usually very lighthearted and silly with hints of trying to make her Let's Plays minor walk throughs. She gained a small bit of popularity after recording an episode of her Let's Play and then appearing on a Livestream with ProtonJon
While her channel's primary focus is Let's Playing she does branch off to other media such as Speed Draws and Miku Miku Dance
She also has some collaboration videos with her close real life friends, as well as a blind Let's Play of games that were bought off Steam or given to her by friends.
Her Let's Plays and other videos provide examples of:
- Angrish: She devolves into this during Organ Trail Round 2 towards the end of the second episode because both PBG and Josh got measles and a bandit stole some of her already limited fuel. Lampshaded at the end of the episode with "Percent of Angrish: Up 95%" in the endcard.
- Art Evolution: Those that have searched through her DeviantArt profile, or have watched her for some time, will easily notice how her art style has changed over the years. Works from 2012 and prior sometimes don't even look like they were done by the same person when compared to art posted in 2014.
- Ascended Fangirl: During the The Runaway Guys stream on December 9th, 2014 she was frequently making jokes in chat and getting the guy's attention with her antics. Especially when subscribed to Jon and Chuggaaconroy has a minor flip-out from recognizing her name
- Awesome McCoolname: Her name is an obvious pun off the state of Arizona with an extra 'i'. Bonus points to her since Ari is an actual name. Doubles as a Meaningful Name for her as well.
- Big "NO!": She has one of these in Organ Trail when she missed the shot she had to take and this resulted in Shulk's death
- Boom, Headshot: In Organ Trail Round One, Emile, Shulk, and Aria die by that way
- Captain Obvious: She mentions early on in Organ Trail Round 1 that her voters liked to state the obvious fact that Dunban "has one arm" when she put up a poll asking if it was the smartest idea to trust him with a shotgun. Made funnier when "Future Ari" puts in text saying out of the votes between "Yes" and "He has one arm" only three were for "No"
- Department of Redundancy Department: During Organ Trail Round 2, and sometimes other videos, she will state the same sentence over and over, just with different words.
- Downer Ending: The ending to Organ Trail Round One comes off this way as everyone but Dunban is dead and Dunban was bitten by a zombie, has 'green flu', and has almost no health left
- Five-Man Band: In Universe for Organ Trail based upon the personalities of the five survivors
- Foreshadowing: The death of Emile in Organ Trail just screams that things are just going to go downhill from there on out.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Usually played straight, avoiding swearing or saying it quietly to not draw attention. Averted in Organ Trail where she turns into a MissSwearsALot
- Groin Attack: She preforms one of these in Organ Trail Round 2 when she shoots Josh in that area, thus killing him because he kept messing up her supplies
- Incredibly Lame Pun: She makes a pun about Shulk's ability to see the future in episode two of Organ Trail
- Insistent Terminology: In Super Mario Galaxy 2's World 6 she always refers to the Melty Monster Galaxy as Melty Molten Galaxy. She doesn't notice until after recording but doesn't edit it in post. No one else seems to notice. Not even ProtonJon, however; it's justified since he hadn't played the game since it was new.
- Meaningful Name: "Ari Zonia" is very clever pun on the state of Arizona, where she hails from. For the people that are familiar to her deviantart, "Ari" stemmed from a nickname of a character she produced to represent Arizona for the Axis Powers Hetalia fandom. "Zonia" came later when she started Let's Playing to provide a short nickname.
- Million-to-One Chance: During the poker night stream with ProtonJon she talks about the one time she managed to win six rounds of blackjack in a row with either 21 or blackjack, against five other people no less.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: The "Ari Plays: Organ Trail" teams seem to be this way since the names are voted upon from an original list of sixteen to be narrowed to five.
- Shout-Out: During the earlier half of Super Mario Galaxy 2, and in most of her Collabs, she tends to mention either the memes or actual names of other Let's Players she watches. She tends to heavily reference The Runaway Guys, ProtonJon, and Chuggaaconroy, her main three inspiration for starting her channel.
- Tempting Fate: She frequently does this in Organ Trail by talking about things that could possibly happen, like boss fights while scavenging or asking how things could get any worse when things go from bad to worse for the survivors