- When Danny runs over to Pudge and whispers something to him. It's cute seeing the change in his attitude.
- Very briefly, after Danny makes a scene with his musical meowing and Darla loses her temper, there's a shot of Sawyer pulling Danny out of the spotlight with a concerned expression.
- After Darla tells Danny to get off the stage in that sugary way of hers, Danny starts visibly panicking - until Sawyer places her hand in his from behind the curtain.
- The ending of "Tell Me Lies".
Sawyer: This time, I've got to believe in his dream...
- The entire ending scene after Darla is defeated—Tilly hugging Woolie, Frances kisses Cranston, Danny and Sawyer Almost Kiss, and the animals finally get the recognition they've been striving for.
Sawyer: "Get the girl"? ...Check.
- Also, Sawyer reveals she found Danny's list, including one particular item.
- What makes that bit even cuter is if you watch Danny's expression as she reads the list. You can practically hear his thought process: "Wait, 'get the girl'? I didn't write that on my... Oh. OH!"