- When Danny runs over to Pudge and whispers something to him. It's cute seeing the change in his attitude.
- Very briefly, after Danny makes a scene with his musical meowing and Darla loses her temper, there's a shot of Sawyer pulling Danny out of the spotlight with a concerned expression.
- After Darla tells Danny to get off the stage in that sugary way of hers, Danny starts visibly panicking - until Sawyer places her hand in his from behind the curtain.
- The ending of "Tell Me Lies".
Sawyer: This time, I've got to believe in his dream...
- The entire ending scene after Darla is defeated—Tilly hugging Woolie, Frances kisses Cranston, Danny and Sawyer Almost Kiss, and the animals finally get the recognition they've been striving for.
Sawyer: "Get the girl"? ...Check.
- Also, Sawyer reveals she found Danny's list, including one particular item.
- What makes that bit even cuter is if you watch Danny's expression as she reads the list. You can practically hear his thought process: "Wait, 'get the girl'? I didn't write that on my... Oh. OH!"
- Even if they don't get to kiss onscreen, Danny and Sawyer appearing in Singing in the Rain and Beetlejuice as the main couple in these movies will leave you knowing that they will still have their kiss in their movies. Hence this makes them an official couple.