Fridge: Cats Don't Dance
- At the end it shows Darla working as a janitor, still as a child. Lax child labor laws, or is Darla Really 700 Years Old?
- Well, considering that many Real Life child stars pretend to be much younger than they are to keep working...
- In the last song, "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now," Darla inadvertently makes their performance big AND loud—exactly what she was preaching to Danny a few scenes ago.
- Where exactly are Darla's parents?
- As pointed out on the YMMV page, the flood Darla caused could have injured or killed several people, not to mention the damage costs to the studio.
- Maybe that's how she lost her money as well as her career. Perhaps she was forced to pay for the damage?
- Before the ivory trade was banned, piano keys were made from elephant ivory. When Wooly plays the piano, he's pressing keys made from dead elephant tusks.