Funny: Cats Don't Dance
- Max's face when he has Danny cornered near the end of the movie.
- Also when he begins dancing during the Animal Jam. And gets caught by Darla.
- The Call Back in the fight between Max and Danny.
- Every time Darla can just barely keep up her fake smile, especially during the tea scene with Danny. She gets right up in Danny's face in an attempt to get him to take her offer of "help", and she starts to slightly twitch psychotically and her eyes briefly turn red before Danny says anything.
- Max during the first rendition of "Big and Loud". "Get hot, Ms. Dimple."
- After Sawyer's beautiful jazz song, Tilly swoons in admiration...and pushes the nearby diner into the hapless denizens within. Then she pulls it back.
- This exchange:
Danny: I'm sure he'd love to see some real talent!(Darla, who is spying on them, growls with rage and ends up melting her mud mask)
- Cranston, while watching a particularly diabetes-inducing scene in "'Lil Ark Angel":
- Cranston: Shoot me.
- Max's Offscreen Teleportation after the first rendition of "Big and Loud". Danny's reaction to it is priceless. It can be seen here at 7:17.