Heartwarming / A Cat in Paris
- Dino and Zoe's relationship as a whole.
- When Zoe gets mad at her mother ignoring her and sobs in a corner, Dino squeezes himself between her folded arms so that she's hugging him.
- Dino giving the dead lizards he killed to Zoe. This is particularly sweet because cats only give others what they killed to show friendship.
- Dino protecting Zoe when Costa or his goons try to hurt her.
- Nico and Jeanne's Held Gaze with each other as Zoe recounts her story.
- Zoe starting to talk again after the climax.
- Nico helping out Zoe even though he's just met her and could've just fled without a care. For the rest of the movie he keeps protecting her.
- This goes the same with his partner, Dino.