- The scene on the front steps of the castle with Frederick, Igor, Inga and Elizabeth. The entire filmcrew was laughing so hard they had trouble shooting it.
Frederick: Igor, help me with the bags.Igor: Soitenly! You take the blond and I'll take the one in the toiban! RAWWWR...
- On the DVD featurettes, you can see at least half a dozen failed takes of this scene where everyone cracks up.
- "What knockers!"
- "Oh! Thank you, doctor!"
- Gene Wilder's dance after the light explodes and he tries to convince the monster to resume dancing. "Are you trying to make me look like a fool!?"
- "Ain't got no body, and nobody cares for me. Yakka ta ha..."
- "Eye-gor!" "Froderick!"
- The switch in the lab marked "The Works".
- Frankenstein's journal on reanimating dead tissue is titled, simply, "How I Did It".
- The fact that Marty Feldman kept shifting his Igor (EYE-gor) hump around inspired an ad-libbed joke from Gene Wilder: "Didn't you used to have that on the other...never mind."
- "No!...No, stop it, I won't say it!...No, I don't believe in fate...No...All right, I give, I give, I'll say it!! DESTINY! DESTINY! NO ES-CA-PING THAT FOR-ME! DESTINY! DESTINY! NO ES-CA-PING THAT FOR-ME!"
- PUT... THE CANDLE... BACK!
- Inspector Kemp is a walking CMoF, though perhaps his best moment is the dart scene. "Nice grouping."
- Would you like a roll in ze hay? Roooooll, roooooooll, roll in ze haaaay!!!!"
- "Walk this way. (demonstrates with walking stick) This way, walk this way."
- "Werewolf?" "There wolf."
- "Ooohhh Sweet mystery of life at last I've found yooooou!"
- "He... vas... mah... BOYFRIEND!!!"
- Gene Hackman's blind hermit.
- "Come back! I was going to make espresso!"
- And before that...
Hermit: Wait! A toast...tooo friendship! [smashes his mug against the Creature's too roughly, breaking it]Creature: [eyeroll]
- The monster's reaction to him pouring hot soup in his lap.
- The charades scene. "Sedagive?!" Even better in that The Monster and Fronkensteen give each other an Aside Glance at that particular guess... while The Monster is choking his creator.
- "I suggest you put on a tie!"
- Kemp's nigh-unintelligible accent.
- Crowd: What?Kemp: *Calmly* Wallowing in 'is grandfather's footschtops. Footschtops, footschtops!Crowd: Ohhh.
- "Blucher!" *WHINNY AND THUNDER*
- Especially Eye-gor just popping out and shouting "Blucher" (*WHINNY*) to make the horses freak out, and Marty Feldman's impish grin.
- Frederick tells the others not to let him out of the room while he's there alone with the monster, no matter what. Naturally, when the monster wakes up..
Frederick: Let me out. Let me out of here. Get me the hell out of here. What's the matter with you people? I was joking! Don't you know a joke when you hear one? HA-HA-HA-HA. Jesus Christ, get me out of here! Open this goddamn door or I'll kick your rotten heads in! Mommy!
- 'Y'know, I'll never forget my old dad. When these things would happen to him, the things he'd say to me..."
- The Monster's Aside Glance after he and Helga run out of petals to throw in the well, and she asks, "What shall we throw in now?"
- "You haven't even touched your food." "There. (mashes the food with his hands) Now I've touched it. Happy?"
- Frederick and Igor are digging up a grave:
Frederick: What a filthy job!Igor: Could be worse.Frederick: How?Igor: Could be raining.
- You know how funny this movie is? According to the commentary, Mel Brooks had to stick a handkerchief in his mouth when filming most of the scenes so he wouldn't ruin them by laughing from behind the camera. He had to do the same for the entire crew.
- "Now, let us all go to my house for a little wine, a little spongecake- [the monster accidentally pulls Kemp's wooden arm off] Und shit! [regards his arm for a second, then points to the door with it] To the lumberyard!"
- The Puttin' On the Ritz' duet. It's pure majesty.