Awesome: Young Frankenstein
- Young Frankenstein finds its Crowning Moment when Frederick, alone with the Creature, first panics - then finds his senses and tells the monster how wonderful it is. As he comforts his now-crying creation, his revived passion to show the world what he - they - have and will accomplish builds and builds, and he finally embraces his heritage:
Inga: Dr. Fronk-on-steen! Are you all right?Frederick: My name is FRANKENSTEIN!
- The Monster's Shaming the Mob speech after gaining intelligence, with Peter Boyle throwing an effective dramatic performance right in the middle of all the goofiness.
- "PUTTING ON THE RIITZZZ!" *stomp stomp*
- On the subject of that scene, consider the muscle control and memory needed to perform a song and dance routine such as that. Sure it might not seem it, but the monster earlier could hardly walk and only make groaning sounds. To learn to move and sing as much as he did, not to mention memorize it all, shows that he can do pretty well even with an "Abby Normal" brain.
- The Musical cranks this scene up to eleven, turning it into a massive Busby Berkeley Number with Frau Blücher as Master of Ceremonies, Igor and Inga in the mix, and 25 dancing monsters!!!
- Awesome Music: Most of the songs in the musical are light hearted and silly, but Life, life really drove home the dramatic feel of the classic science-horror.
- Chewing the Scenery or not, Gene Wilder with his "LIFE! LIIIFE DO YOU HEAR ME?! GIVE MY CREATION LIIIIIIIIIIIFE!" is so over the top that it passes ham and goes right into iconic.