From Toonami on Cartoon Network:
- TOM's review of Dropship: United Peace Force.
- TOM's reaction to Hamtaro airing on the block.
- Even funnier is when he admits they are kinda cute.
- Heck, just the fact that something sweet and innocent was aired on an action-themed block that would later air Kill la Kill is a funny moment in of it itself.
- Anyone using the 1990s title card in their Fan Vids gets one for Comically Missing the Point.
- When Toonami made their promo for Beast Wars, they edited clips together to make it look like Rattrap killed Johnny Quest.
From Toonami on [adult swim]:
- "You humans sure are paranoid about robots taking over. We would never do anything like that." *cue Casshern Sins*
- For Tenchi Muyo:
TOM (referring to Tenchi): He's got ninety-nine problems. And these bitches are the main ones.
- The 2012 opening theme, #ToonamisBackBitches. It's actually a fan piece composed by nerdcore rapper, Richie Branson, that [adult swim] liked enough to run on TV by his permission. Overlaps with Crowning Music of Awesome.
- "Wait, did you say 'Toonami's back, bitches'?"
- TOM's Catherine review. He did the review before ever finishing the game because the puzzles are so hard!
"Baa, baa, black sheep. Have you any wool?"
- The Stinger that TOM sends us out on after the review is also hilarious, giving the cut-scenes it's layered over and TOM's suggestive tone that he reads it in:
- TOM's Slender review. Something about a robot being scared out of his wits is hilarious, and what seals the deal is the ?/? out of 10 rating.
- On a related note, during one of their more recent Q&As, someone asked if the Slender Man himself was seen around the Absolution after the review.
- TOM's review of Dawnguard, the first The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim expansion pack, gets an 8/10. But at the end of the review, TOM briefly mentions that Skyrim proper got 100/10.
"Good boy, Shadowmere."
- Also during the review, TOM provides an example of level grinding... by igniting his own horse.
- This becomes funnier when you remember TOM & SARA's review of Morrowind, and how TOM was completely dismissive towards it. Ten years can change a robot.
- TOM announcing the departure of Deadman Wonderland.
(music from the original 2008 Toonami finale)TOM: Well, all good things come to an end.(cast of Deadman Wonderland gasps complete with Record Needle Scratch)TOM: No no no, it's not Toonami this time.
- Can also be seen as a gentle ribbing of the more....Paranoid, aspects of the Toonami fanbase.
- It's a coincidence, because the content warnings air hourly, but there was a time during which they aired immediately before Sym-Bionic Titan and ThunderCats (2011)—two shows that aired on Cartoon Network (albeit with TV-PG ratings instead of the standard TV-Y7-FV ratings) and didn't contain anything to warrant a TV-14 rating or higher.
- On a related note, most of the IGPX Immortal Grand Prix episodes that have aired since the first one so far are rated TV-Y7-FV (with the exception of one episode that aired with a TV-PG rating). It's especially amusing when you consider that the 2013 promo for IGPX advertised the show as being rated TV-14-DSV.
- TOM apologizing about airing the pilot and Episode 2 of Thundercats out of order by mistake during its planned rerun. "Sometimes I really AM just pushing buttons." And then goes on to subtly reference Dexter's Laboratory, another Cartoon Network original cartoon, with "what does this button do?"
- On the One Piece page on adultswim.com, [adult swim] added the intro used for the 4Kids dub. A token of nostalgia for the people who enjoyed the 4Kids dub, or [adult swim] just being their usual selves? You decide.
- The promo for Star Wars: The Clone Wars ended with the line "Filler never felt so good", as a jab at the fans complaining about shows that are currently airing filler episodes.
- The review on Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection. Guess what was said at the end of the review.
- In the review of Splinter Cell Blacklist, TOM calls Sam Fisher a "total dick".
- Toonami announces The return of Dragon Ball Z!! April Fools!
- The May 31st intro which has TOM complain about getting cut off by what SARA reveals to have been a comet.
TOM: Oh. Comets are jerks!SARA: Shh. Toonami's starting.
- At one early point in Black Lagoon's run on the block, one of the lead-in bumpers that was used after the April 2014 rebranding made use of one of Rock's more badass lines.
Rock: YEAH! YOU GOT *bleep*!
- "Is it wrong to root for the Titans?"
- From the bumpers used during November 1st (which was Daylight Savings Time, resulting in an extra hour which Toonami used to rerun Cooler's Revenge), there's TOM's explanation for the extra hour.
TOM: Goku punched the clock so hard, it made an extra hour.
- The night Space Dandy aired it's Series Finale, the Toonami Crew decided to create a Dandy-themed teaser parodying one of their most iconic promos, Broken Promise, as a sendoff.
- Similar to the Black Lagoon example above, one of the bumpers for Michiko & Hatchin contains this gem...
Get out of here, or do you want me to blow a hole in them tig ole' bitties?!
- The Fall Out 4 review includes SARA giving TOM grief for hoarding. "If you want to have 8 missile launchers that you will never ever use, this is the game for you."
From Toonami Pre-Flight:
- Any instance where Jason and Gill reference the background image.
- For October 30th, Jason and Gill decide to discuss one of the most frightening things in regards to Toonami: the airing of Hamtaro.
- For April Fools Day 2016, Jason and Gill dedicated an entire episode of Toonami Pre-Flight to talking about one of the greatest legends of stage and screen: Gary Busey... butthorn.