Being an Action Block it gets a few of these.
Line Up related
- The ratings were nothing special the first night back, with the highest-rated show on the block only scoring 10% higher than what had been their the week before Toonami relaunched. Week two, however? Toonami broke a million in its first hour, 900k in its second, and the tail end's ratings were those of the first hour the previous week. Plus both weeks won their timeslots overall.
- Since 2012, Toonami has given [adult swim] the best ratings it's had in over 12 Years!
- December 14th. Not a single thing, overall, dropped below 600,000 that night (keep in mind that it's currently the holiday season, a time when television ratings start to dwindle). Summer Wars managed to maintain an average of 1,362,000 viewers, even more than Akira. There's also FLCL and Star Wars: The Clone Wars both maintaining 845,000 (which makes the decision to move the latter down to 5:00 AM even more confusing).
- The ratings for November 22nd 2014 had SIX shows over one million. Everything from Attack on Titan to Inuyasha: The Final Act. This came right after DISH finallynote brought the Turner channels back.
- While not technically Toonami, reruns of DBZ Kai at 8:00 PM have brought [adult swim] the best ratings it has ever seen in that slot.