Awesome: Lindsey Stirling
- Lindsey got her start on the fifth season of America's Got Talent. Judge Piers Morgan told her: "You're not untalented, but you're not good enough to get away with flying through the air and trying to play the violin at the same time." Sharon Osbourne commented: "You need to be in a group. ... What you're doing is not enough to fill a theater in Vegas." Shortly after her performance on America's Got Talent, cinematographer Devin Graham contacted her in hopes of making a YouTube video together. This was all it took to launch her career. Today, she is on tour internationally, and is one of YouTube's most searched stars, as well as having flown whilst playing the violin when doing a "Mission: Impossible" Cable Drop. Winner Michael Grimm is still only playing in Vegas and opening for a few acts.
Oh, and this is all after overcoming a serious fight with depression and anorexia nervosa.
- Her Skyrim video. It's not only made with one man's voice doing several shouts over and over in multiple tracks, but there's also a fight between her and Peter Hollins. Her character wins.
- Not to mention that Peter's character was using a sword, while Lindsey's character used only her violin bow.
- This video of her Halo Medley with William Joseph. The music is pure awesome on it's own, but all through the video Lindsey comes across as an Action Girl once again, quite casually dodging bullets and at one point ducking under a rocket launcher blast, all without even missing a beat. She also eventually retaliates with a rotating gun turret at the end.
- She was invited to perform her original song Elements with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Orchestra at Temple Square.
- Her collaboration with Owl City, "Beautiful Times".
- Her second album, Shatter Me, debuted at #1 on the iTunes charts.
- She performed the theme from Dragon Age: Inquisition live at the first ever Video Game Awards, dancing and all.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.