Funny: Tommy Boy
- This exchange:
Tommy: No offense; but if I sent a picture of your mom back to my buddies at college, she'd definitely be "Boner of the Month"!Paul: I'm honored.
- The deer Tommy and Richard hit that suddenly wakes up in the back seat and destroys Richard's car.
Tommy: I swear I've seen a lot of stuff in my life, but that... was... awesome. [laughing] [Beat] ... but, sorry about your car, man. That sucks.
- Tommy catching Richard having A Date with Rosie Palms and making a Running Gag out of it.
- Richard's airline announcements are so deadpan-caustic they're hilarious.
- "Housekeeping, you want me to jerk you off?"
- Six words - fat guy in a little coat.
- Tommy's answers a question on a test in the opening credits. "Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and Herbie Hancock were all framers of the constitution."
- Tommy and Richard's big, goofy singalongs in the car.
- A sales demonstration by Tommy Callahan.
- Let's face it, just about everything Tommy says or does.
- Tommy and Richard have it out on the side of the road - Richard smacks Tommy out cold with a two-by-four, then looks up at a billboard. "Hey, Prehistoric Forest!"
- Tommy and Richard in the car, singing Superstar, by The Carpenters. What sells it is Tommy and Richard previously acting nonchalant about the song playing, the Gilligan Cut, and then seeing them with tears all over their faces.