- From the Vaults
- 2010 Episodes
- 2011 Episodes
- 2012 Episodes
- 2013 Episodes
- 2014 Episodes
- 2015 Episodes
- 2016 Episodes
- 2017 Episodes
- One-Hit Wonderland
- The fact that he lists his location as "Right behind you."
- The following three tweets.
- Todd tweeted about how he has too much primal hatred for the song "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes to do a "One Hit Wonderland" on it. But he could at least try...
- Todd's Twitter party, where he led the crowd's cheers. Note Kyle Kallgren's quiet response.
- Almost a year after he posted his "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" review, Elmo Shropshire tweeted at Todd thanking him for including him. Even though the review was highly negative. Todd wasn't sure how to react.
- When Todd was stuck driving in a blizzard with Paw and Elisa, he decided to lighten up the mood by requesting "Jesus, Take the Wheel". Paw shot him down.
- The Running Gag on his Twitter of "Kali is too small" (his and Lindsay's dog.) According to him, owning a dog is Serious Business.
- Todd even begged to be bought this book merely because it had "Kali is too small" as a sentence in it.
- When JesuOtaku bought a bunny and was happily squeeing about it on his Twitter, Todd responded: "Seriously? No offense, but I hate it when people clog up the timeline with inane tweets about their animals."
- Over a year of smallness tweets, and Todd's musings about Kali have gotten WAY existential.
- Reality has broken!
- Todd really loves Disney's Feast for some reason.
- Kali hates bacon chips.
- Recently, Todd got another dog, Amy, and she's EVEN SMALLER. On top of that, she's newborn, which terrifies poor Todd.
- But why the name Amy? Well...
- When Todd and Lindsay went to Disney World, Kyle Kallgren dog-sat Amy. Slowly but surely, he began transforming into Todd.
- Which in turn led to Todd's title card artist posting this.
- Amy develops a taste for human flesh.
- After that one episode of Game of Thrones with, let's say, vicious dogs, Kyle became more fearful of them while Todd stayed puppy-loving.
- They've captured him!
- Kali and Amy run for President and VP 2016.
- This glorious Bait and Switch.
- Even The Rap Critic is not immune to Amydog's squishbug power...
- Some of his Twitter commentary on the Feb 2014 Super Bowl is very amusing.
"I mean, Denver is playing the kind of wacky fuckups that pull off crazy comebacks in sports movies."
"Actually I don't think any ragtag sports movie underdog team was so inept that they fucked up the snap on the first play. That's too much."
"Someone check for Denver's sake if there's a rule about mules playing football."
"And now a cherubic multicultural choir of little children sing about wanting to be a billionaire so fuckin' bad."
"Add some sad music and this game is an anti-bullying PSA."
"Seahawks now openly doing Superbowl Shuffle during plays."
"Prediction: Denver wins after Demaryius Thomas catches Golden Snitch."
"I was gonna watch a Saw marathon today, but instead I'm watching torture porn."
- A lot of people thought he was going to hate this Budweiser 2014 Super Bowl commercial because it had his 10th Worst Song of 2013 "Let Her Go". Instead, Todd utterly loved it.
- After Elisa announced that she was pregnant, Todd responded that she and Paw are gonna have a "hipster vampire baby".
- Todd's shock at finding out that Kali has a twitter.
- "Batman V Superman sounds like a divorce, not a movie"
- "The Seahawks died in a preventable accident" and the corresponding tweet that he hoped one team would blow the game so he could make the joke
- Todd's mental image of US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
- "I love everything about this image."
- Todd tells a story.
- He recently posted very weird stock photos of people eating food in weird ways and his reactions.
- This tweet, and all of its responses.
- Todd in the Shadows face reveal! Well, sort of.
- Todd is trending.note
- Karaoke night.
MiscFor joint reviews, see The Rap Critic ("It Wasn't Me"), Bad Movie Beatdown (Sunday School Musical, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel), That Guy with the Glasses (The Last Airbender), The Nostalgia Chick (Crossroads), The Nostalgia Critic (The Wiz)
- His cameo in Y Ruler of Time's review on Soulja Boy's "Anime".
- His cameo on the Atop the Fourth Wall KISS comics review.
- And his cameo in Bad Movie Beatdown Presents: Hercules in New York.
- His cameo in Nash's Valentine's Day episode.
Stickman: *eating sandwich*Todd: Hey! You been looking at my girl, you little blue bobble-headed ball of crap?!Stickman: 0_0Todd: If I catch you going anywhere near her, I will personally set fire to your eye sockets with Nothing! But my! Pure! HATRED! You hear me?!Stickman: *Screw This, I'm Outta Here!*Todd: Yeah, yeah, that's right, you better run! [beat] What a nice guy. Good talk.
- "Things Todd has done since joining Channel Awesome"
- Appearing with The Nostalgia Critic, Linkara, Brad Jones, and Phelous in Obscurus Lupa's "A Day in The Life of Tommy Wiseau".
- On Facebook, any time Todd or The Nostalgia Chick posted in this.
- Related, Todd dumping The Chick on her review for The Little Mermaid. And all his cameos in Chick videos afterwards.
- Also related, his cameo in The Nostalgia Critic's review of Moulin Rouge!, experiencing a truly awkward seduction attempt.
- Todd crankin that Soulja Boy in the Channel Awesome Dance Spectacular 3 (something he references in "Moves Like Jagger").
- Since Chris Brown won his Grammy, Todd and Lindsay have had fun trolling his Twitter account. With hilarious results.
Chris: The media always try to slam dunk!!! But I win with my lay-ups! Godbless!Lindsay: As in laying people up in the hospital? No argument there...Chris: I can't keep helping these old ***. Its miracle the way I'm bring the dead aliveKevin: That's news to me - I always thought you were a specialist in doing the opposite.
- Speaking of Chris Brown, Todd started a Tumblr page showcasing various Twitter users (including himself and Lindsay) trolling Chris Brown Some gems include:
- Todd in the Shadows Appreciation Day!!
- Whenever he requests a song on Radio Dead Air, everyone in the chat immediately ducks for cover.
- For April Fool's Day, Todd's thumbnail artist drew an image for a (fake) review of "Never Gonna Give You Up". Todd did not take this well.
- Todd's nemesis: the screaming toddler.