Funny: The Living Daylights
- Rosika Miklos's scene fake-seducing her superior.
Rosika Miklos: What kind of girl do you think I am?!
- The end of the action opening:
Linda: It's all so boring here, Margo. There's nothing but playboys and tennis pros. If only I could find a Real Man.
(with Bond dropping in by parachute in 3... 2... 1...)
- The cello problem.
Kara: We must go back to get my cello!
Bond: No. Way.
(Gilligan Cut to James alone in the car at the conservatory)
Bond: Why couldn't you have learned the violin?
- Later, when Bond's car is destroyed, they're sledding down the hill on the cello case. At one point Bond quips "Glad I insisted you brought that cello".
- "We have nothing to declare!" "Just this cello!"
- Kara Milovy, worst pilot EVER! Damn, did James really have to be the one to tell you you're about to crash into a canyon wall?!
- After slicing a car with a laser:
Kara: What was that?
Bond: (with serious tone) Salt corrosion.
- This exchange, before Koskov is stuffed into a capsule in order to be smuggled into Austria:
Bond: Relax, Georgi. Our engineers have spent months perfecting this.
Koskov: How many times have you done this before?
Bond: You're the first!
Koskov: No! *gets stuffed inside*
- Bond is instructed to bring a hamper from Harrods for Koskov at the safe house. As Koskov is gleefully emptying it, M is surprised that the brand of champagne is one that wasn't on the list:
Bond: The brand on the list was rather questionable, sir. I took the liberty of choosing something else.
(M gives Bond a Death Glare, implying that he was the one who chose the original item)
- Upon learning how to detonate his key ring explosive, Bond hangs it up on Q's gas mask and prepares to begin the activation whistle just to screw with him.
Bond: And what do I whistle to blow up the whole room? "Rule Britannia"?
- At the end of the sequence, Q asks a random tech to lie down in a couch, which immediately flips the tech under the cushions and gives Q a free space to sit.
- And when being instructed on the gadgets of the film, including the "whistle and it beeps" keyring and its included grenade modes (which whistling "God Save The Queen" triggers a gas grenade, a wolf whistle makes it explode like a small grenade):
- When captured by Necros and Koskov, Bond is given a fake ID as a medical patient: Jerry Bondov.
- Kamran Shah accompanied by his Afghan rebels showing up at Kara's concert, they'd have got there sooner, but had some trouble getting through customs.
General Gogol: I can't imagine why.