"Radio Goodies", after Graeme goes absolutely looney. Seeing The Smart Guy/Deadpan Snarker suit up in an Eyepatch of Power and Evil Overlord outfit, treat Tim and Bill as his henchmen, and crazily hiss about pirate post offices and towing Great Britain off to the equator is far more hilarious than it sounds. Or should be, for that matter.
AND NOW... A Walk in the Black Forest.
- After the Eyepatch of Power, it all goes uphill. But the cream has to be when he's trying to tow away Great Britain in a rowing boat (It Makes Sense in Context, uh, sort of):
Bill: You've gone absolutely mad! You're a megalomaniac!
Graeme: I'm not!
Bill and Tim: [sing-songy] You're a mega~lo~man~i~ac! You're a mega~lo~man~i~ac!
Graeme: [jumping up and down] I'M NOT, I'M NOT, I'M NOT!
- Then the boat starts sinking...
Bill: Come on, we'd better save him!
Tim: It's... Better this way.
Bill: He's our friend!
Tim: No, Bill. The friend we once knew has gone. That... Creature, out there sinking in the ocean, is something else. The hapless victim of his own terrible thirst for power. Let him go. He... would have wanted it... this way.
Bill: No he bloody wouldn't!
- After Graeme's futile efforts to stop the boat sinking, he goes down dramatically... only to pop up a moment later and splutter "I've changed my mind!"
- The bit where Graeme and the others have a fight. One of them recites the Radio Goodies jingle and Graeme, as he's storming out, turns back and completes it before leaving.
- The first signs that show Graeme's gone a bit loopy.
Graeme: Good morning, men! How's it all going?
Tim: Very badly... we need more staff.
Graeme: Ah, well, don't worry about that — I've just ordered two million extra carrier pigeons and a thousand homing kangaroos.
Bill: Kang... kangaroos?! What for?
Graeme: Parcel post! (mimes putting a parcel in a pouch, skipping over to Tim and Bill)