- After discovering the ruins, Nanami took a keen interest in them but was later ordered by Twogami to stay away from them, since (as they have an obvious gattling gun attached) they could be very dangerous. So what does Nanami do? After Byakuya is forced to take a much needed nap she not only goes back to the ruins but she tells everyone else to meet her there too.
- A couple of very funny lines in Chapter Two, Part Two:
- Saionji saying "Snitches get stitches."
- Pekoyama saying "You... You don't think Nidai actually pooped anywhere around here, do you?"
- Nidai's poop fixation in general certainly qualifies. ("A LITTLE HOLE WILL NOT SUFFICE!")
- Ibuki and Twogami's first shift of protecting the game, which (offscreen) dissolved into a discussion about their main interests. So Twogami told Ibuki about various kinds of meats (not unlike his talk during his free time event from the original game) and Ibuki decided to tell him all about punk rock. As in try to tell him the complete history of the genre... in thirty minutes. Even Hinata was amused by this mental image and in "Ibuki's greatest amibition" we finally get to see how her "history lesson" went.
Ibuki:SopunkwassweepingthemainstreamintheninetiesbutnotsomuchinJapanexceptforthesetwoAustralianbandscalledFreznalRhomb andBodyjarhaveyoueverheardofthemByakuyachantheywerebighugemaybesomeoneyouknewknewthemIbukiknewsomeonethatwasborn ataBodyjarconcertormaybedowntheroadIbukiforetsbutstillIbukillintroduceByakuyachansometime-Byakuya: Mioda.Ibuki:ButtheninAmericapeoplelikedGreenDaymoreforsomereasonprobablybecausetheyhadanalbumcalledDookiethatstheenglishword forpoopbutIbukisheardDookieandIbukithinksiftheyusedlikesixmoreguitarstheyreallywouldvegottenthesoundtheywanted-Byakuya: MiodaÖIbuki:Andpeoplesaiditwasntrealpunkbecauseitwasalltoomainstreambutibukithinksthataslongasyoucarrythespiritofpunkrockinyoursoul andyourmindandyourheartandyourinnerandouterorgans-Byakuya: Mioda!Ibuki: Eh? Byakuya-chan? What is it?Byakuya: Iíve been listening very carefully, butÖ Mioda, youíre going too fast. I havenít been able to understand a word youíve been saying for about the past half hour.
- Two of the alibis from the second trial:
Tanaka: I was in my cottage, reading aloud to the Dark Gods, as is my custom. I remained at this task the entire evening, until they grew tired.Koizumi: That's... weirdly adorable.[...]Sonia: I too was in my cottage the entire evening. I was also reading, if not to hamsters.
- The entire "Titty Typhoon" exchange.
Saionji: (dancing) Itís a Titty Typhoon! Zoom zoom zoom, round in the air, titties all over, titties back and forth! Zooooommm! Wheeeee!Hinata: Titty...taifū? Is that... ack... is that some kind of English word?Koizumi: Well, kind of, but itís nothing. Well, itís not really nothing. Or at least Iíd hope itís not anything any decent man on this island is interested in.Hinata: Wait... decent man? What does that have to do with typhoons?Koizumi: Iím not saying that women shouldnít have the freedom to do what they want. But really, why would those places exist at all if not for the perversion of men? Figures Monobear would leave such a—Saionji: Titty Typhoon! Typhoons of titties, typhooning titties! Titty Typhoon, fun for the whole family!Mioda: Typhooning titties? What is this and where does Ibuki sign up?Hinata: Okay, I guess it sounds funny. But I still donít know what youíre referring to at all. What the hell's a titty?(Saionji and Koizumi burst out laughing)
- Nanami's Out Of Character Moments after contracting despair fever are hilarious, because it's Nanami acting like an aggressive, foul-mouthed, hardcore, competitive Gamer Chick. And her first words are "Don't be such a pussy, noob!"
- Particularly her flustering Tsumiki who does not understand the word "pwn".