- "POLE DANCER"
Nearby locker opens, revealing the two hiding props
Chilled Chaos: What the FUUUUUUUUUCK!?
- "Hunted By Morgan Freeman".
: [impersonating Morgan Freeman]
I can smell
you. [everyone cracks up]
- "Party Boat". At one point, Adam is forced to try and defuse a bomb, but struggles to work out how, and has to rely on the advice of his colleagues to not get everyone blown up. The person who planted a bomb turns out to be the traitor anyway, and guns them down while shouting "Death to America!"
- "During one match of TTT," he snipes a bunch of innocents without killing a traitor, and ends up getting banned. By his own server. A truly epic fail.
- Rooster Teeth plays with SeaNanners. In Halo: Reach, of course.
- Adam tries grabbing a sandwich to pass the time, and gets spotted and killed more or less immediately.
- The second run goes a lot better, with him at some points hiding directly underneath the prop hunters, who still fail to kill him after finding out.
- The third is an Epic Fail for Adam, who mindlessly unloads his ammo into some barrels and dies instantly from hitting an unused prop too many times.
- He himself didn't upload the complete round, but while playing Trouble In Terrorist Town, he snipes his traitor teammate dead at the very beginning of the round to gain trust. Later, when there are only three people alive, SeaNanners convinces Hutch that the third person, Chilled Chaos, is the traitor, and they both go looking for him. SeaNanners tells Hutch that Chilled is around the corner, and to draw his gun, only for Hutch to be killed by SeaNanners' C4. His reaction is priceless. Hutch's point of view. Seananners' point of view.
Chilled Chaos: Really? That looked like me?
Sark, Seananners' dead teammate: Interesting.
- Nanners' epic dolphin leap in Murder.
- SeaNanners finds a hiding spot underneath a pipe and starts giggling, much to the irritation of the other players.
GassyMexican: "HEE-HEE-HEE! There's that stupid fucking laugh again! Don't you dare HEE-HEE....HEE-HEE-HEE...."
SeaNanners: "Hahahahaha! It's great every time!"
SeaNanners giggles some more
GassyMexican: "Oh my God..."
EatMyDiction1: "No, it's not."
- Nanners tends to troll the hell out of everyone in Prop Hunt. His tactics go so far during one round that Mark begins to freak out:
Mark: You are literally, literally the worst fucking person on the planet right now, Adam.
- At one point in the video, he hides as a rather obvious box in plain sight and still manages to not get caught:
So, are we gonna do the whole hint thing maybe
No, you don't deserve a hint! You don't deserve a fucking hint anymore!
- "TINY PIRATE CAPTAIN": Nanners discovers the dreaded remote (one of the absolute smallest props) for the first time, and Sark is the first to encounter him.
Sark: OH MY GOD, NANNERS. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! HE'S MICROSCOPIC.
GassyMexican: How did you even become that?!
Sark: I can't even see what he is!
Sham: [half a minute later] What is he?
Sark: He's a tiny gray piece of bullshit.
- Everyone is so horrified by the remote that when Adam attempts to use it again in the next round, Gassy (his own teammate) violates the "no-ghosting" rule to warn the opposing team.
- The entirety of Cooking With SeaNanners, complete with Chilled playing music for everyone.
- The World's Best Hiding Spot turns out to be a log at the top of a ladder. Nanners wins two rounds without ever being found, to the delight of Adam and Jordan, and the extreme frustration of Sham and Gassy.
- Sark left this comment on the video:
- Nanners and The Reveal in "Why So Serious. Adam confesses that he could have and had been rigging any given Murder game mode, much to the shock and disbelief of his friends.
GassyMexican: I HATE YOU SO MUCH!
GoldGlove starts trying to kill Nanners
GassyMexican: KILL HIM! KILL HIM NOW!
GoldGlove: I'm so mad. I'm so mad. I am in a furious, fucking rage-
Nanners successfully kills GoldGlove first
GassyMexican: Oh my lord.. we're not playing games with you anymore.
- The ending to Objection! deserves special mention.
Hutch, the "Baliff": Before Chilled starts I want to say something!
Seananners: Yes, what's up?
- The next scene is even better.
Seananners: "Sir, Mr. Most Powerful Judges of All Judges, Hutch over here... has a small penis, and it affect-"
- In the videos the other players put up, Seananners also says:
Seananners: "Man, you did not even wait a fffucking second!"
- In "Cheatsy Doodle Time", Adam unintentionally glitches through the map and wins the round. Later, Gassy ends up doing it by accident, at which point Adam deliberately goes to join in and scold him.
GassyMexican: Oh, fuck you.
- To top things off, they all glitch into a room which normally shouldn't be accessible and taunt the Hunters, who can see them but cannot join them or shoot at them....that CATHY of all people discovered
- WHY IS IT NIGHTTIME?
- Never Trust Nanners at Sea, aka "Nanners and his pals play The Ship". Hilarity Ensues. The entire video is a barrel of laughs, but the absolute highlights are pretty much anything to do with Minx.
- "Room Serviiiiiiicccceee~!" BANG.
- "I found a prison shiv and a Kama Sutra! This is gonna be a good day!"
- Adam lures Minx into an area with a guard, and tricks her into pulling out a weapon in his field of view, causing her to be jailed. Her reaction is priceless.
- Adam decides to gun down one of the other players at random (who wasn't his target) with an elephant gun... While Minx was stalking said player. It doesn't end well.
Minx: "That was my target, Adam!" *Minx proceeds to butcher Adam with a fire axe* "THAT WAS MY TARGET!"
Nanners: (singing, as Kim Jong-il) We're the best friends...
- "I'M PEWDS!" features a few hilarious moments:
- "My girlfriend cheats harder than I do."
- Nanners stages a theater scene and instructs everyone to act as Bill Cosby playing different characters. Hilarity Ensues and Nanners can not stop laughing. He has to kill them all to "stop this madness".
- This little exchange between Adam and Mark after an incident with exploding turtles.
Mark: So we know who the traitor is. At least one. I don't know if you're trying to trick me into a hallway, you know, by ourselves or...
Nanners: Nope. I would've already shot you right now, I would've said something like "funny joke!" "Bmmf!"
Nanners: Catchphrase! See? You're still alive.
- Nanners plays on "The Church", and uncovers a dark secret in the map when he goes down to a hidden crypt. Loads of zombies spawn and start chasing after him.
- Throughout this video, Nanners goes on a blatant noclip murder spree, and eventually gets done in by the gunman even though he's innocent. Rather than punish his killer for RDM, the round continues as normal.
- Chilled's utter terror after Nanners bursts through a copter with his knife.
- WRESTLEMANIA - OH YEAH in which Gassy Mexican puts on a Macho Man voice the whole time. Few choice lines include:
"Drop that cone, motherfucker!"
"Oh Adam, I'm gonna find you in your little corner then I'm gonna snap into ya like a Slim Jim!"
"You think goin' up the stairs is gonna save ya?"
"Macho Man doesn't like to be trapped and looked at like a zoo animal!"
- Lord Megatron, in which Gassy puts on robotic voice not unlike Starscream from Transformers voice for a good amount of it.
GassyMexican: (In Starscream voice) YOU WILL NEVER FIND ME.
Seananners: Well, you don't know that.
JackScepticEye: That came from this direction!
Seananners: Ah, yes! (Find Gassy sitting on a ledge) I found something!
GassyMexican: THWARTED! (Seananners tries to tag him) LEAVE ME BE. (Gets tagged) SON OF A BITCH.
- The entire conversation in "Bathtub Baller" regarding whale semen has to be heard to be believed. Culminating in Chilled Googling a picture of a certain piece of whale anatomy.
Seananners: (after shooting Chilled to end the round) That's just a whole level of my brain can't handle trying to remove whale semen from the ocean...
- During this episode of SeaNanners' and Sark's playthrough of Grand Theft Auto V, the duo decide that they will pose as Swedish foreign exchange students and rob a petrol station. All appears to be going well, as they park their car outside calmly and walk towards the doors... except it turns out that the gas station isn't actually a place you can steal from, causing them to be discovered. In the ensuing chaos, they end up destroying their car as well.
- Mr. Sark explains Five Nights at Freddy's.
- The entirety of their playthrough of Moonbase: Alpha. Most of it was hilarious abuse of the in-game voice modulator, doing everything for Stephen Hawking imitations to playing The A-Team theme.
Game: (After they finish the game) Congrats guys, you are the saviors of humanity.
Voice Modulator: Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na Batman!
GassyMexican: ...And that's how you end that.
- Nanners and Sark play The Stanley Parable. Due to Nanners' tendency to take the Shmuck Bait, the first ending they get, of all things, ends up being the Real Person ending, despite Nanners being not even aware that he could unplug the phone, he was just messing around in the room, not wanting to answer it.
- Chef Hutch. Hutch tells Seananners about the snack he made the other day;
Hutch: Steamed garlic and white onions, I then mix that into the rice, pieces of shredded chicken, little bit of mozzarella cheese shredded on top, salt and pepper, boom. Nutritional and delicious lunch.
Adam: So what do you pair that with?
- Nanners plays Fallout 4 with "David, the Robot Dog" (actually one of Adam's friends—Chilled, most likely—using a text-to-speech program to provide an artificial voice to the in-game Canine Companion), whose deranged, frequently non-sequitur commentary and slurred, halting speech only grow more hilarious as the video progresses.
- Nanners locks Chilled and Mini in a prison checkpoint at separate times as a prop. Each of their reactions is priceless. Chilled goes Oh Crap! when he realizes he's been locked in, while Mini gets the checkpoint door slammed in his face and he completely loses his shit.
- Chilled making the worst Freudian Slip, providing a perfect example how misreading word-swaps changes everything.
- Adam's entire Prop Hunt philosophy summed up.
Hutch: Is it an Adam spot? Would he feel bad about using it?
Chilled: Would Adam feel bad about anything?
- Adam finds another of his kin.
- During a round of Ultimate Chicken Horse, Nanners as the chicken was the only animal to get past Ze Royal Viking's black hole trap. Due to a bug, even if the players are not killed by the black hole, it will count as a single trap point when it passively sucks in a part of the player. Because of this, Ze's score went from 1 to 5 and 4/5ths, leaving a tie between him and Nanners for the lead. Just seeing Nanners go from happy to utter confusion as the score kept increasing is hilarious.