- The whole opening homage to The Godfather, including a reference to the famous horse head scene.
- The first girl Chaz meets online is not allowed in the state of Kentucky.
- Spike pissing on the Eiffel Tower.
- Angelica asking the babies why they like poop and Tommy responding "Where do you want us to start Angelica?"
Tommy: My daddy is helping your daddy catch some date in a net.Chuckie: What are dates?Phil: Big raisins that make you poop.
- And the lead-up
- The Sumo karaoke scene, with Angelica's rendition of "Bad Girls".
- The following exchange, when Kira's calling out her boss.
Kira: Madame Labouche! You cannot go through with this! It's obvious: you don't really love Chaz or Chuckie!Coco: Which is which, again?
- Angelica's blunt recollections of Coco's Evil Plan. The former's frustration mounts each time, culminating in Angelica calling Coco "That cuckoo lady".
- Angelica's response when Mr. Yamaguchi overhears and asks her to tell him; "Okay, but listen good 'cause I'm tired of telling this story!"
- When Chaz introduces Coco to Dil:
Coco (trying to sound as sincere as possible): And how is this precious cupcake today?
[Dil whacks her on the nose with his rattle]
Coco: Why you're just a lawsuit waiting to happen, aren't you?
- The Ooey Gooey World ride, where Coco endures a rather painful tune that plays throughout.
Coco: Kira, remind me to eliminate whoever wrote this hideous song.
- The entire chase scene between the robotic Reptar and Robo-Snail is made of this. Made doubly funny by all the torture Angelica endures through the ride.
- Chuckie scratching his backside while still controlling the robotic Reptar.
Chuckie: Hang on, guys! I think I gots a wedgie!"
- Coco's reaction when Yamaguchi fires her.
Coco: No one fires Coco Labuche! Coco Labuche fires others! (gestures towards Jean Claude, who looks very offended)