- When Chaz and Kira get married. That is awesome.
- Also, Chuckie's Big "NO!" as it was the first, and only, word ANY of the rugrats said that the grown-ups could hear.
- The babies piloting a Giant Mecha in the shape of Reptar. That is all.
- But then to complete the scene, the babies later fight a giant mecha misrepresenting Reptar's archenemy, Robo-Snail, piloted by Jean-Claude! If all that doesn't add up to the most badass fight between an adult & a baby ever, we don't know what does.
- H Ow about the fact that of all people, STU built these things! It's not fully sure about Robo S Nail, but given that Reptar's robot was built by Stu's design, it's likely he's had some say in what could be put into it. This stuff is military level tech!
- Chuckie has been known to be the series Cowardly Sidekick. Seeing him man up when he realizes his father's going to marry a Jerkass who's mean to him and his friends is a joy to watch.
- Another awesome bit is Chuckie's dream, which depicts him as "Chuckie Chan" (well, most of the time anyways).
- The moment when the babies are thrown in the warehouse before Chaz and Coco's wedding. It goes from tearjerker to awesome.
Chuckie (miserably): I'm sorry, guys. If I didn't want a princess mommy so bad, we wouldn't be in this terrible place.
Tommy: It's not so terrible. I mean, at least we gots Reptar to keep us company.
Chuckie: Well, I decided I don't want a princess mommy no more. I don't need the magic and sparkly dust. Alls I wants is a real mommy like you guys gots. I want a mommy who smiles and talks nice to me and tucks me in at night and tells me stories [tears leak out of his eyes]... and... who loves me.
(Chuckie starts sobbing, Angelica comes up to him).
Angelica: Oh come on, Finster. Don't cry.
Chuckie: I can't help it, Angelica! I feel bad! M-My daddy's marrying a lady w-who doesn't like me or my Wawa or my friends!
Angelica: (guiltily) Actually, Finster, it's sorta my fault.
Tommy: What do you mean, Angelica?
Angelica: Well... let's see. Where do I start? It's like this. Mr. Yummyhoochie was on T.V. and he told the French lady you can't have joy if you don't got a heart. Well she had one in a jar but she still needed a spinney man with a kid so I told her how you wanted a princess mom and she was supposed to get me my own princess float but she made the whole thing up!
(the Babies stare blankly at her)
Angelica: Arrgh! I helped that lady trick your daddy into marrying her!
The Rugrats: Oh!
Chuckie: You did? But...
Dil: Bad, yucky! Bad!
Angelica: Pipe down, drooly!
Tommy: Dilly's right! That's one of the worstest things you've ever done, Angelica!
Angelica: (remorsefully) I know it was bad, even for me. Sometimes I just can't help myself. I'm sorry, Chuckie.
(Beat; Chuckie stands up with a look of absolute courage on his face)
Chuckie: You guys, I can't let that lady marry my daddy! It's like you always say, Tommy: "A baby's gotta do what a baby's gotta do!" And we gots to stop that wedding!
- Angelica arguably gets one when she reveals Coco's Evil Plan in front of everyone at the chapel, causing Coco to be subject to a Humiliation Conga.
- Chaz calling it off, both after seeing what Coco really is like, and after hearing his son say NO.
- Angelica standing up for the Rugrats after Coco pushes them down to the ground for standing on her Bridal Train.
Angelica: Listen, Lady. NOBODY messes with my dumb babies 'cept ME! (stomps on the wicked Coco's wedding train, causing the back of her dress to tear and reveal her underwear)
- As both Coco and Jean-Claude flee the Cathedral, you can see Spike attacking Jean-Claude as he flees. "That-a boy, Spike!" indeed.
- Kira standing up to Coco. She fails, but still:
Kira: Madame Labuche! You cannot go through with this! It's obvious: you don't really love Chaz or Chuckie!
Coco: Which is which again? (Kira scoffs in disgust)
Kira: I can no longer stand by and watch you destroy their lives! I'm going to tell Chaz the truth and there's not a thing you can do to stop me!