Heartwarming: Rugrats in Paris
- When Chas and Kira get married.
- When Kira asks Chuckie, and Chas asks Kimi to dance at the end of the movie.
Chas: Kimi, sweetheart, may I have this dance?
Kira: Chuckie, would you like to dance with your new mommy?
- Chas' reaction to Chuckie's Big "NO!": "He said his first word! He's talking!"
- The scene where Coco takes Chuckie's teddy bear and his friends join in on the tug of war to try to get it back.
- Tommy instinctively pulling Dil out of the way before a bowl falls on him.
- Spike's interactions with Fifi. As Betty put it, "Looks like Spike found himself a little patooti!"
- Lou reminding his sons that he will never forget about their mother even after marrying his loving second wife Lulu.
Drew: I'm really happy for you Pop!
Stu: Yeah, Lulu's a great lady.
Lou: Yep, she's a keeper! 'Course, no one will ever replace your mother. (places his hand on his heart) It's her love in here that helped this old geezer love again.
- Angelica genuinely apologizing to Chuckie for conspiring with Coco.
- Chuckie and Kimi talking about Melinda, Chukie's deceased mother, at their parents' wedding.
Kimi: Do you ever miss her?
Chuckie: Sometimes, but then I 'member that she's up there watching me from heaven. I guess I'm lucky! I got two mommies to look after me now!