* The whole opening homage to ''Film/TheGodfather'', including a reference to the famous horse head scene.
* The first girl Chaz meets online is not allowed in the state of Kentucky.
* Resident DeadpanSnarker Jean-Claude. Made even better as he's voiced by John Lithgow.
* Spike pissing on the Eiffel Tower.
* Angelica asking the babies why they like poop and Tommy responding "Where do you want us to start Angelica?"
** And the lead-up:
--> '''Tommy''': My daddy is helping your daddy catch some date in a net.
--> '''Chuckie''': What are dates?
--> '''Phil''': Big raisins that make you poop.
* The Sumo karaoke scene, with Angelica's rendition of "[[Music/DonnaSummer Bad]] [[Music/BadGirls Girls]]".
* The following exchange, when Kira's [[CallingTheOldManOut calling out her boss]].
-->'''Kira''': Madame Labouche! You cannot go through with this! It's obvious: you don't really love Chaz or Chuckie!
-->'''Coco''': [[IResembleThatRemark Which is which, again?]]
** There's also Kira's next moment that's hilarious in a BlackComedy sort of way.
--> '''Kira:''' I'm going to tell them the truth. And there's not a thing you can do to stop me!
--> ''GilliganCut to Kira being thrown out of the car.''
--> '''Coco:''' Except throw you out on the curb. Au revoir.
* Angelica's blunt recollections of Coco's EvilPlan. The former's frustration mounts each time, culminating in Angelica calling Coco "That cuckoo lady".
** Angelica's response when Mr. Yamaguchi overhears and asks her to tell him; "Okay, but listen good 'cause I'm tired of telling this story!"
* When Chaz introduces Coco to Dil:
-->'''Coco:''' ''(trying to sound as sincere as possible)'' And how is this precious cupcake today?\\
''[Dil whacks her on the nose with his rattle]''\\
'''Coco:''' [[TranquilFury Why you're just a lawsuit waiting to happen, aren't you?]]
* The Ooey Gooey World ride, where Coco endures a rather painful tune that plays throughout. Probably one of the few times you'll actually sympathize with Coco.
-->'''Coco:''' Kira, remind me to eliminate whoever wrote this ''hideous'' song.
* The entire chase scene between the robotic Reptar and Robo-Snail is made of this. Made doubly funny by all the torture Angelica endures through the ride.
* Chuckie scratching his backside while still controlling the robotic Reptar.
-->'''Chuckie''': Hang on, guys! I think I gots a wedgie!"
* Coco's reaction when [[spoiler:Yamaguchi fires her]].
-->'''Coco:''' [[spoiler: No one fires Coco Labuche! Coco Labuche ''fires others!'']] (''gestures towards Jean Claude, who looks very offended'')
* Kira advises Coco to win Dil over just by being nice. Coco puts on her best CheshireCatGrin and says "Hello, [[DamnedByFaintPraise you are not horrible.]]"
** Coco bounces Dil up and down to stop him from crying - and he vomits on her dress. Cue magnificent FacePalm from Kira.