Marianne: I think we should split up.Nigel: Dearest! I thought we were so happy!(Marianne looks at him with a dull look.)Nigel: Ohhh, you mean to look for the leopard.
- When introducing himself to Eliza and Darwin, Spike claims that his full name is "Down, Spike, down! Get off that couch!"
- Most of Darwin's comments toward Spike.
Nigel: I'll find that cat, or my name's not Nigel Archibald Thornberry!Tommy: I'll find that big-nosed nature guy, or my name's not Tommy Awfully Bald Pickles!
- Pretty much everything involving Nigel when he gets hit on the head and thinks he's three years old, but this one takes the cake.
Tommy: It's like my hero Nigel Strawberry always says.Nigel: The martians have landed!Tommy: Um, no. I was thinking 'bout when he says "Don't give up hope, fateful viewers!"
- Tommy's expression in response to what Nigel said.
- Donny's entire mirror routine with Chuckie, especially when Chuckie attempts to fake him out with a complicated dance and Donny just stands there. Later, when Chuckie demands his clothes back, Donny just gives a smarmy little smirk as if to say "alright, I get it, fun's over" before giving them back.