YMMV: Rugrats Go Wild!
- Contested Sequel: The movie wasn't nearly as well-received as the Thornberries movie or the previous two Rugrats films.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Many, but the encounter with the giant squid deserves a special mention.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The Big Bad Cat's an Act
- Harsher in Hindsight: This film boasted a brand-new feature animation logo for Klasky-Csupo. It was the only time it would be used.
- Memetic Badass: Nigel Thornberry is an in-universe example, to the babies.
- Most Annoying Sound: Bruce Willis doing the much-hyped voiced Spike, mostly because he never shuts up!
- So Okay, It's Average/Vindicated by History: Opinions of the film, which was once ripe for Snark Bait, have softened over the years, mostly from nostalgic fans of Klasky-Csupo who feel that, while the film isn't particularly good, there's enough to at least please the fans, and can be seen as a decent sendoff to the studio's partnership with Nickelodeon.
- Tear Jerker: The scene in which Nigel sings to the babies as they're trapped underwater, choosing to Face Death with Dignity and keep their spirits up to the best of his ability, being certain they wouldn't make it.