- Near the begining He-man suffers from a bad case of Comically Missing the Point.
He-Man: When we find the Key, Gwildor will set the coordinates for Grayskull. We'll use the element of surprise...
Duncan: Oh, sure! We'll drop right into the throne room, fight off two or three thousand of Skeletor's crack troops, break into the force field and free the Sorceress.
- When we discover Teela and Gwildor are vegetarians.
Duncan: Mmm... good food.
Teela: I wonder why they put it on these little white sticks?
Duncan: Those are rib bones.
Teela: You mean this used to be an animal...?
Duncan: Uh huh.
Teela: Ugh! (tosses her rib bone aside) What a barbaric world...
Gwildor: It tasted good...
- After rescuing Julie, she and He-Man meet up with the other Eternians. And Teela can't help but quib about her.
He-Man: Did you have any luck?
- Detective Lubic, when he's not being an ass.
- When Gwildor put on all the Earth cloths he'd found to try and disguse himself.
Gwildor: If we dress like this, no one will recognize us.
Kevin: (freaked out by Gwildor's appearance) What the hell is that?!
Gwildor: See! (chuckles)
- When Evil-Lyn and her mercenaries localize the Key, which is in Kevin's hands just before Lubic confiscates it, Kevin is turning a microwave oven on. The mercenary seriously states their signal is being jammed and Evil-Lyn orders him to send a counter-signal to destroy the source. The oven explodes. Funnier than it sounds.