Heartwarming / Masters of the Universe
- Julie's friend Monica's concern for her wellbeing.
- He-Man comforting Julie after helping her escape the mercenaries.
- The Eternians comforting Julie after she'd been poisoned.
- The Eternians encouraging Kevin to remember the right tones.
Kevin: You've got the wrong Songmaker, Gwildor. I'm just a stupid keyboard player in a high school band. There's a million of me.
Gwildor: Only one of you, Kevin. Only one of anybody.
Man-at-Arms: Listen to me, boy. In half a chronon we won't have a Sorceress to go home to. So if you know how to do something with that thing, then you do it.
Teela: Gwildor, Kevin knows the tones. Now can you take us home or can't you?
Gwildor: ...Yes! Yes, I think I can!
- Lubic becoming pals with the kids and the Eternians after the fighting has ended.
- The director actually paid for and filmed the final fight scenes out of his own pocket, as the original planned epic battle was never filmed due to time and money constraints. Now that's dedication!
- At the end of the film, Gwildor sends Kevin and Julie back in time one year, just in time to prevent Julie's parents from dying in a plane crash.
- Kevin and Julie's goodbyes to the Eternians were surprisingly sweet and not as cheesy as they could have been. Also a Tear Jerker.
Julie: He Man, Teela, Man-At-Arms...
Teela: Don't say goodbye. Say Good Journey.
Duncan: It is an old Eternian saying. Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another.
Julie: ...Good Journey.