Funny: The Mask
- For one without the titular character, Stanley's replacement car breaks down in the middle of a bridge. He gets out to see what's wrong, gets burned when trying to open the hood, and angrily kicks the car. Which then falls apart in the funniest way possible.
- The Mask trying to not wake Mrs. Peanman...only for an bouncing alarm clock to jump out of his pocket. He deals with this the only way he can: try to smash it with a giant mallet.
The Mask: *smashes clock* Snoooooooze!
- Squeeze Me Gently.
- The whole scene with the alley punks.
Punk: Hey, Mister, you got the time?The Mask:: As a matter of fact I do, cubby! [Produces a pocket watch] LOOK AT THAT!! It's exactly two seconds before I honk your nose and pull your underwear over your head! [DING! HONK! YOINK!]
- "We have a giraffe. There you go son, now get out of here you bother me."
- Then the condom. "Sorry, wrong pocket."
- Apparently, this was ad libbed.
- "And for you...a French Poodle!" *PAF* "Sorry, son, the dog was rabid; had to put him down." (That particular thug's crestfallen expression is what sells it.)
- "A TOMMY GUN!"
- "Somebody stole your pajamas?"
- "It's PARTY time! P-A-R-T-Why? Because I gotta!"
- This scene:
The Mask: Hold me closer Red. It's getting dark. (cough, cough cough) Tell Auntie Em to let Old Yeller out. (cough- cough, cough) Tell Tiny Tim I won't be coming down this Christmas. (COUGH, COUGH COUGH) Tell Scarlet I do give a damn. (COUGH, fart) Pardon me. (dead)
The Mask!Elvis: Thank you very much. *swivels hips to dodge bullets*
- Which is immediately followed by The Mask being handed an Oscar and tearfully thanks an audience that has appeared on the bottom of the screen while the two thugs around him are standing around wondering what the hell is going on, even as they unconsciously try to make themselves look respectable.
- The Mask dodging bullets before it was cool and doing so in hilarious fashion:
- Stanley trying to convince the mask expert (played by Ben Stein) that the mask is magical. He's not amused.
- The Extended Disarming scene in the park:
Doyle: Really big sunglasses...
Cop:: Bike horn...
Doyle: Small mouth bass...
Cop:: Bowling pin...
Doyle: [snap] Aaaaa! Mouse Trap...
Cop:: Rubber chicken...
The Mask: A little to the left... that's it.
Doyle: [squeezes a stress reliever toy a few times] mmmm, I don't know. Funny eyeball glasses?
The Mask: I've never seen those before in my life.
The Mask: I have a permit for that.
Doyle: Picture of Kellaway's wife...
The Mask: Uh oh!
Kellaway: [sees the picture of his wife in a sexy outfit] MARGARET! YOU SON OF A BITCH!
The Mask: Geez! I figured you had a sense of humor. After all... YOU MARRIED HER!
Kellaway: [wordless rage]
The Mask: [SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!] That's gotta hurt! Eheheheheh! [zooms away]
- What really sells it is that the picture of Kellaway's wife has it written "Call Me Lover 555-9371"
- "Cuban Pete".Especially when Doyle briefly joins in.
Kellaway: Start dancin' and I'll blow your brains out.
- In the last fight with Dorian. "I hope you can enjoy your victory with one friggin' eye!" (poke)
- Stanley's friend Charlie brings in The Cavalry: "Officers! Arrest those men! [Beat] I've Always Wanted To Say That."
- Kellaway takes back his gun from him: "Give me that!"
- In the animated version, in the episode Sister Mask, when Pretorius is turned from a huge spider into a ball and controlled by his own mind-control device, he lets out a Big "NO!". It is damn funny... although this troper does not have any screencaps of it... anyone got any?