- Episode 14 has Chiba strapping Gamlin to an emotion reading device, which he developed to analyze peoples' reaction to audio stimuli, namely how Basara's songs are reviving Protodeviln victims. Gamlin's reaction to being played Planet Dance? He starts screaming and writhing in agony.
- In episode 22, after Battle 7 and City 7 successfully fold out from the corona of a star, Gamlin takes off his helmet to reveal that his entire face is tanned in the shape of his helmet visor. It then cuts to Basara, who is entirely tanned except for his glasses.
- While the Flower Girl fails to give her bouquet to Basara Once an Episode, the sequence in episode 25 is one of the funniest. As Fire Bomber rushes to Mylene's aid as she's attacked by the Protodeviln, Flower Girl arrives in a taxi. Seizing on the convenience of a freshly available ride, Basara runs past her, gets in, and hands her the bouquet that was in one of the passenger seats before shutting the door and zooming off.
- Episode 26 introduces Speaker Pod Gamma, a missile-sized speaker pod that's capable of penetrating the armor of large battleships. When Basara fires it into Gepelnitch's bridge and starts singing "Holy Lonely Light," it's so loud that it pushes Gepelnitch back and knocks apart a three-dimensional holographic projection.
- Pretty much the whole matchmaking portion of episode 29 when Mylene attempts to invite Max and Milia to her next concert. When she walks onto Battle 7's bridge and calls Max "Papa," the Bridge Bunnies drop their jaws in awe, not realizing that Mylene is his daughter.
- When watching the Jamming Birds squadron epically fail at replicating Fire Bomber's musical awesomeness in a mock battle in episode 35, Exedol comments that he wonders why the Protodeviln haven't wiped out the whole fleet yet.
- Pretty much the entire "Fleet of the Strongest Women" Encore episode.
Federation Admiral: What happened, Adviser Exedore!?(the admiral breaks out into Angrish and logs out)
- Minmay ended a war by moving the hearts of countless alien warriors with her voice. Bassara does the same, only he turns them all into squealing fangirls. Now for your viewing pleasure.
- For extra fun, the The Federation wants Macross 7 to attack the MeltrandiExplanation fleet so Advisor Exedore Explanation orders co-ordinates for the Macross Cannon to fire at. The co-ordinates cause the Macross Cannon to fire straight up which isn't even close to where the Meltrandi fleet is located. This is lampshaded by one of the Bridge Bunnies who states that "There are zero enemy casualties. The Macross Cannon missed big time... anyway, Basara's song seems to be working." Exedore responds with a smug smirk that confirms he did that deliberately.
- The "Which one Do You Love?" Encore episode has Miria panicking when she gets sick and thinking she's about to die, which turns into hilarity as she tries to marry off both Mylene and Gamlin (not to each other) and steals a Sound Booster to sing "one last song" for the fleet... only for the doctor to reveal that she has a cold.
Funny / Macross 7
With how radically it differs from previous entries in the Anime/Macross franchise, there are loads of these to be found in Macross 7.